Not The Egyptian Vacation They Expect...

Not The Egyptian Vacation They Expected - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Not The Egyptian Vacation They Expected - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. -- Eleven people from the Lehigh Valley, including a local political leader, have arrived home safe and sound after getting stuck in the bedlam in Egypt for a week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Debi Hartzell

Weatherly, PA

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Thanks WFMZ for broadcasting good news about local families.
Jodie

Princeton, NC

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I sure am glad thier home and safe.
Julie Webie

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2011
I was with this group in Egypt, my friends never made it out of the US. I found my self alone in a foreign country undergoing a social revolution. This group of 7 took me in to their group and made my time there a lot more bearable.

Thank you to all of you!
Jules

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#4 Feb 17, 2011
Julie Webie wrote:
I was with this group in Egypt, my friends never made it out of the US. I found my self alone in a foreign country undergoing a social revolution. This group of 7 took me in to their group and made my time there a lot more bearable.
Thank you to all of you!
Jules
I feel for you and understand what you went through. I too was there on business and escaped on the 1st of Feb. via Turkish airlines to Istanbul, waited 2 days at the airport then went to Amsterdam, waited one day there and then flew home to Houston myself. Not sure where you were but I was in the heart of things in Cairo at a hotel near the airport. Things got a bit dicey a few times and the food ran out, for the most part, but me and a few guys, also working there, spent a lot of time at the bar with beer and pretzels...lol. Nothing else to do really...))) Glad you're home safe. Don't go back!!!....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul '16 Antonia 4
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Apr '16 Tamisin 8
Scammed by Luxor taxi driver. (Mar '12) Apr '16 Mr problem 43
News Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... (Jan '15) Nov '15 Dienaar Civil 3
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ideg 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 7950yiu 1
More from around the web