Egypts greatest female pharaoh Hatshe...

Egypts greatest female pharaoh Hatshepsut was fat, bald and wore false beard

There are 31 comments on the AndhraNews story from Jul 8, 2007, titled Egypts greatest female pharaoh Hatshepsut was fat, bald and wore false beard. In it, AndhraNews reports that:

“Her mouth shows the presence of many dental cavities, periapical (root) inflammation and pockets”

Queen Hatshepsut, Egypts greatest female Pharaoh was fat, balding and had beard. via AndhraNews

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AndhraNews.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nikos

London, UK

#21 Sep 24, 2008
The most beautiful Egyptian pharoahs were the Greek Cleopatras!!!Very hot birds!!!
anon

Martin, TN

#22 Sep 25, 2008
Chckenbutt222 wrote:
You ppl are a bunch of losers that only talk about Hatshepsut because they are lonely retards that have nothing better than talk abotu dead Egyptian pharoahs!! That is really sad! I mean go out into the world and do something with your life! There's a world of possibiblities out there! Get your lazy asses off the couch and meet some ppl who have sme reall minds
!!!
It seems that you are a looser too since you are on this forum. If you do not like the topic then there are millions of others you can go to. Bye
anon

Martin, TN

#23 Sep 25, 2008
I am an egyptology lover and have read a lot about this queen. How is it that we know she was fat?
kimie

Sterling, CO

#24 Oct 20, 2008
thats kinda weard!!!!!!!!!!
Ancient Tooth Decay

Portales, NM

#25 Apr 21, 2009
Tooth decay was NOT common in the ancient world. Ancient skulls found in Italy show perfect teeth. They had no refined sugar. I think she may have had an actual diabetic problem. With the diet of Ancient Egyptians and everything--the fact that she was obese and had tooth decay and skin lesions points to some problem with her insulin production.
luella wrote:
How foolish of a thing to say! Come on people!Of course she had plenty of cavities,do you know what year we are talking about?Hello Dumbass.As far as the rest I don't know that any of it is true except for the beard.
We know she was fat

Portales, NM

#26 Apr 21, 2009
because they found her mummy, and it was fat.
anon wrote:
I am an egyptology lover and have read a lot about this queen. How is it that we know she was fat?
I see

Portales, NM

#27 Apr 21, 2009
I agree completely!

There IS a world of possibilities that includes learning to spell the English language.

Before you denounce us all as nerds, I would ask that you educate yourself at least to the level of literacy.

Or maybe you simply cannot type or were somehow otherwise impaired.

Why are you here, anyway?
Chckenbutt222 wrote:
You ppl are a bunch of losers that only talk about Hatshepsut because they are lonely retards that have nothing better than talk abotu dead Egyptian pharoahs!! That is really sad! I mean go out into the world and do something with your life! There's a world of possibiblities out there! Get your lazy asses off the couch and meet some ppl who have sme reall minds
!!!
socrates

Vancouver, Canada

#28 Apr 21, 2009
Nikos wrote:
The most beautiful Egyptian pharoahs were the Greek Cleopatras!!!Very hot birds!!!
AGREED LEVENDI
Prime ASo

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Apr 21, 2009
Foxydog

La Verne, CA

#30 May 14, 2009
Foxydog wrote:
Hmmmm, perhaps she just had a thing about going to the dentist?. So she was fat and wore a false beard, big deal you want to see some of the apparitions that float around in this town/village.
I'm stupid!!!!
anon

Union City, TN

#31 Jan 28, 2010
Nikos wrote:
Wasn't there a coin found recently with her picture and it was not pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Apr 25 Tamisin 8
Scammed by Luxor taxi driver. (Mar '12) Apr 5 Mr problem 43
News Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... (Jan '15) Nov '15 Dienaar Civil 3
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ideg 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar '15 susan 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 7950yiu 1
More from around the web