Egypts greatest female pharaoh Hatshe...

Egypts greatest female pharaoh Hatshepsut was fat, bald and wore false beard

There are 31 comments on the AndhraNews story from Jul 8, 2007, titled Egypts greatest female pharaoh Hatshepsut was fat, bald and wore false beard. In it, AndhraNews reports that:

“Her mouth shows the presence of many dental cavities, periapical (root) inflammation and pockets”

Queen Hatshepsut, Egypts greatest female Pharaoh was fat, balding and had beard. via AndhraNews

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AndhraNews.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paul

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 16, 2007
does any one know enough about the egyptian false beard/pstiche?
luella

AOL

#2 Jul 24, 2007
How foolish of a thing to say! Come on people!Of course she had plenty of cavities,do you know what year we are talking about?Hello Dumbass.As far as the rest I don't know that any of it is true except for the beard.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#3 Sep 1, 2007
paul wrote:
does any one know enough about the egyptian false beard/pstiche?
The Egyptian False beard was a sort of insignia to portray the Image of the Gods. The Pharoh would wear the double crown, the Blu crown in battle, the ureas and the False Beard which was made of goat hair in rituals..not everyday life.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#4 Sep 1, 2007
I saw that episode, poor Hatshepsut, her Lover Sinanmut died, her daughter died, Her husband died and she was left all alone with Thutmosis the 3rd in a painful death. She was a strong Kmetian woman.

Since: Aug 07

Southampton, UK

#5 Sep 1, 2007
Hmmmm, perhaps she just had a thing about going to the dentist?. So she was fat and wore a false beard, big deal you want to see some of the apparitions that float around in this town/village.

Since: Oct 07

Atlanta, GA

#6 Oct 13, 2007
Jari-ankamun wrote:
I saw that episode, poor Hatshepsut, her Lover Sinanmut died, her daughter died, Her husband died and she was left all alone with Thutmosis the 3rd in a painful death. She was a strong Kmetian woman.
thank u!! those arabs are just trying to dog out a great black queen! y am i not suprised??

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#7 Oct 13, 2007
Black Haitian Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u!! those arabs are just trying to dog out a great black queen! y am i not suprised??
How you doing...Hetshepsut was a very powerful ruler...She was a master builder, sent many successful expiditions...such as the Famous Punt Expedition...and Was a mojor reason for the Wealth of the New Kingdom.
Chckenbutt222

New London, WI

#8 Nov 7, 2007
You ppl are a bunch of losers that only talk about Hatshepsut because they are lonely retards that have nothing better than talk abotu dead Egyptian pharoahs!! That is really sad! I mean go out into the world and do something with your life! There's a world of possibiblities out there! Get your lazy asses off the couch and meet some ppl who have sme reall minds
!!!
sexybeast666

New London, WI

#9 Nov 7, 2007
you knw im just looking for love and i think all you nerdy geeks are really hot and your nerdiness turns me on!!! call me!
sorry

New London, WI

#10 Nov 13, 2007
i want to appologize for the last few comments, my little brother got on be computer and put them on there, im really sorry!!!!
gangstaboi

New London, WI

#11 Nov 13, 2007
hey homies yall be tripping when you make fun of pharoahs and the study of egypt, maybe it's their passion, don't be rude peace out

Since: Oct 07

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2007
lol
JKGertrudeRambo

New London, WI

#13 Nov 16, 2007
omg the craziest thing happened to me today i was like walking down the road and lke i ran into paris hilton and she like let me pet her dog and then i started talking talking to her about egypt and she waslike where is egypt is that in the US and i was like no and she walike oh right it's in europe i should have remembered that and i was like omg how dumb are you
love4history

New London, WI

#14 Nov 16, 2007
omg goooooo history!!
KrispyKreme

New London, WI

#15 Nov 19, 2007
Hey Starr, you need to stop writing on this sight or i will report you to the authorities and you will end up in juvy you loser, jk. But you need to stop, it may become and addictions and you dont want to be addicted to a hatshepsut web site!! lol But seriously you need to stop id want you to get in trouble
Jazmin

Earlimart, CA

#16 Jan 30, 2008
MORE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!
HISTORY IS FUN

Oceanside, CA

#17 Feb 1, 2008
Paraoh Hatshepsut was an awesome lady!She was one of the greatest rulers.She was the best pharaoh for trade.Yall just need to leave her alone unless you are doing research.Stop making fun of her.Who cares if she was fat and wore a fake breard!!
ntjk

Conshohocken, PA

#18 Feb 12, 2008
wow this is weird
ChickyCHooChaung

New London, WI

#19 May 23, 2008
Me Hatshepsut en el amor! Ojalá pudiera ser su su sueño de mi ser como ella!
sissy

Martin, TN

#20 Sep 24, 2008
Chckenbutt222 wrote:
You ppl are a bunch of losers that only talk about Hatshepsut because they are lonely retards that have nothing better than talk abotu dead Egyptian pharoahs!! That is really sad! I mean go out into the world and do something with your life! There's a world of possibiblities out there! Get your lazy asses off the couch and meet some ppl who have sme reall minds
!!!
Hey if you don't like it then go to another forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... Mar '15 ideg 1
Scammed by Luxor taxi driver. (Mar '12) Mar '15 Rosepetal 38
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar '15 susan 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Mar '15 7950yiu 1
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Feb '15 Vicky 58 7
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Discovered (Feb '13) Jan '15 Sambool Khan 14
More from around the web