Scammed by Luxor taxi driver.
susi clarke

UK

#21 Jul 1, 2013
long story .... Abdel Salam Ali Mohamed Mahdy works in the leather bag shop in the Iberotel hotel.. ladies beware he is a liar and a very bad man , if you give him the chance he will take everything you own and spit you out, he pretends to be a very religious person, he will even scam his fellow muslim brothers and sisters. He has scammed women in the name of LOVE , he is the most uncaring person we have ever met .
jules

Egypt

#22 Aug 15, 2013
this caleche man who works outside sonesta is also gay sleeps with men - my husband knows of him now he is a taxi driver using the kia car - not all are bad my husband has nothing and does not ask for anything but love
Heather

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#23 Oct 12, 2013
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy works in the leather shop Iberotel Hotel. Stay away he is professional gigilio he will take your money, try to have sex with daughters and steal your money. He suffers from depression, and bi-polar becareful, I bought the car and the restaurant. Another built his home, his whole family is involved in the scam. Be warned.
Nada Hagag el Fathy

Donvale, Australia

#24 Nov 14, 2013
"stronggirl....I want to set this record straight.I am an Australiam Egyptologist working in Luxor I am also Abou's wife and yes I am his 2nd wife as we are Muslim this is allowed,his wife is like my sister and his children are mine and mine his!. As I remember you were more than willing to give Abou anything and I mean anything not just money that was until he told you his was married. No an English wife didnt buy him his car..not that its your business, neither did I! Its not acceptable to try and ruin someone reputation behind an anonymous name just because you have wounded pride. He didnt steal from you,didnt hurt you or threaten you so why are you so bitter and attacked him...I hope you find peace and happiness.
I know your name but wouldnt think to use it to embarrass you but think we should have a talk as women if you come back to Luxor...Remember some behaviors are not acceptable here please remember this and also that you are judged how you act.
soz

Swansea, UK

#25 Jan 29, 2014
anna wrote:
l was scamed in luxor his name was sayed kenowi of 50,ooo pounds and l no a lady that he took 250,ooo pounds from l feel sorry for her he also wanted her to sell her house l thank god that this lady didnt sell her house dose anyone no this man if so keep well away his owns 12 flads now thank to me and this poor lady
Did he also have taxis I'd like to know a bit morestays
akini

Hamilton, Bermuda

#26 Apr 7, 2014
What will Mrs Abou's do when hubby SCAMS her. Because one day he will.
Wait until she stops providing the money because believe me it will happen just as it will to all those happily married ladies living the life in Luxor.
karin

UK

#28 May 26, 2014
susi clarke wrote:
long story .... Abdel Salam Ali Mohamed Mahdy works in the leather bag shop in the Iberotel hotel.. ladies beware he is a liar and a very bad man , if you give him the chance he will take everything you own and spit you out, he pretends to be a very religious person, he will even scam his fellow muslim brothers and sisters. He has scammed women in the name of LOVE , he is the most uncaring person we have ever met .
i also met this cretin, his whole family are involved in his scams. he lives in a very poor village in an apartment with his english wife. she i believe had such a bad time with him she returned home and has a baby daughter with him. he will tell you he is divorced from her but he is still married to her. he will do anything to get money....he sells himself to men and women....stay away from him
rosepetal

Egypt

#29 May 30, 2014
Nada Hagag el Fathy wrote:
"stronggirl....I want to set this record straight.I am an Australiam Egyptologist working in Luxor I am also Abou's wife and yes I am his 2nd wife as we are Muslim this is allowed,his wife is like my sister and his children are mine and mine his!. As I remember you were more than willing to give Abou anything and I mean anything not just money that was until he told you his was married. No an English wife didnt buy him his car..not that its your business, neither did I! Its not acceptable to try and ruin someone reputation behind an anonymous name just because you have wounded pride. He didnt steal from you,didnt hurt you or threaten you so why are you so bitter and attacked him...I hope you find peace and happiness.
Hi i would also like to set the record straight for your benefit. I am the "older English wife" who was married to him for 5 years and I bought the Kia car, which was green and he turned it into a taxi. A year after we met and married, I found out he was married to an Egyptian woman and he had a 2 year old boy at that time. I left him 3 years ago because of all the abuse, he was constantly high on drugs and he was hitting me and locked me in the house. I returned to Luxor this week for a holiday after 3 years being away, thinking we were divorced, and he suddenly appeared on the street beside me and said that I was still his wife and I shouldn't have left. He kicked me and slapped me, pulled my hair and chased after me in his car when I tried to get away in a cab. The cab driver slowed down sufficiently for him to catch up and he tried to drag me out of the car and continued the abuse. He is a known thief , will sweet talk any lady and be as charming as you like, but he always wants money to finish the house, which incidentally I paid for and he stole from me. He does not live near the airport as I have heard on here. His home is a shit hole near to the railway line where he lives with his wife and kids, his parents, his aunt and uncle, her 2 sisters and brother.
Anonymous

Egypt

#30 May 30, 2014
stronggirl wrote:
Iplease feel free to contact me here and ask any quesions.....together we MUST stop this!!!!!!
I have been trying to send you a message but it doesn't seem to work when I click on the link. I am the one who bought Abu the car and there is much more that I could say about the time I spent with him. You are quite right in everything you say and the Australian wife (if she is) doesn't appear to know the half of it!!!
just checking

United States

#31 Jun 1, 2014
Any one know Saeid Ammari or his friend Emad? I'm more interested in Emad. I met him few months back he seen to be very nice.
karin

Northampton, UK

#32 Aug 18, 2014
well the saying.what goes around comes around. how true.
abdel salam ali mohamed mahdy sometimes you can find him at the leather shop in the ibertoel luxor. recently saw him, still "begging"" and being a nuisance to all tourists.what a sorry sight he is.i was informed by other egyptians that he has a very bad reputation even within his own village, it seems even his own family despair of him.
i was told that he has a very good english wife and baby daughter, i hope they are well, and happy,

Since: May 14

Bath, UK

#33 Aug 26, 2014
Nada Hagag el Fathy wrote:
I know your name but wouldnt think to use it to embarrass you but think we should have a talk as women if you come back to Luxor...Remember some behaviors are not acceptable here please remember this and also that you are judged how you act.
I am that english wife u refer to and belive me u are a lier.he only has one wife and she is egyptian and a son who is about 7yrs and a 3yr daughter,he couldt possible be able to afford to keep u, he has no house and if says he does like iv read he is lieing about that too.it belongs to me,(iv just sold it )so now it belongs to someone else just over the other side of the railway line going out towards the airport. and by the way u cant even spell his name right and u should know if ur Muslim u dont take on his name only the kids I also brought him the car it was surpose to be for just running around in then out of the blue he changed the colour and changed it to a taxi even thou at the time he couldt drive and it has been in many accidents so before u stick up for the bastard get ur facts right what strongirl said was right
Maureen

Istanbul, Turkey

#34 Mar 10, 2015
Hi,
I am a journalist from the Daily Mail and writing a piece about relationships between Egyptian men and British women. Would you be willing to talk to me by phone for twenty minutes?
Best, Maureen.
Maureen

Istanbul, Turkey

#35 Mar 10, 2015
Heba wrote:
Im married to egyptain from Luxor I was happly married 2 years then he changed started to beat be so bad black my eye ever month black my body bit my eye why I don't no. Then I find he jealous of his freinds who have cars and buildings. Yes I have money but why I lose my money when I have worked hard for it. All egyptains will say I'm not the sane as the others I don't want anything I love u only u. When I lived in Luxor I see many egyptains who are married go with many lady and men behind they wifes back. And I can't say anything because they never believe me there husbands say don't believe her she stirs things up all I'm saying BECAREFUL take long time in marrying it's hard to get out of there clutches
Hi,
I am a Journalist from the Daily Mail and writing a piece about relationships between Egyptian men and British women. Would you be willing to talk to me by phone for twenty minutes? Best, Maureen.
Anonymous

Istanbul, Turkey

#36 Mar 10, 2015
rosepetal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi i would also like to set the record straight for your benefit. I am the "older English wife" who was married to him for 5 years and I bought the Kia car, which was green and he turned it into a taxi. A year after we met and married, I found out he was married to an Egyptian woman and he had a 2 year old boy at that time. I left him 3 years ago because of all the abuse, he was constantly high on drugs and he was hitting me and locked me in the house. I returned to Luxor this week for a holiday after 3 years being away, thinking we were divorced, and he suddenly appeared on the street beside me and said that I was still his wife and I shouldn't have left. He kicked me and slapped me, pulled my hair and chased after me in his car when I tried to get away in a cab. The cab driver slowed down sufficiently for him to catch up and he tried to drag me out of the car and continued the abuse. He is a known thief , will sweet talk any lady and be as charming as you like, but he always wants money to finish the house, which incidentally I paid for and he stole from me. He does not live near the airport as I have heard on here. His home is a shit hole near to the railway line where he lives with his wife and kids, his parents, his aunt and uncle, her 2 sisters and brother.
Hi,
I am a Journalist from the Daily Mail and writing a piece about relationships between Egyptian men and British women. Would you be willing to talk to me by phone for twenty minutes? Best, Maureen.
Rosepetal

Daventry, UK

#37 Mar 10, 2015
Maureen wrote:
Hi,
I am a journalist from the Daily Mail and writing a piece about relationships between Egyptian men and British women. Would you be willing to talk to me by phone for twenty minutes?
Best, Maureen.
Hi Maureen I would love to talk further with u about my husband Abu Haga and put the record straight that he'll is not the man the lady who is now sayin she is his wife. I'm the one who brought him the car also built a house in Luxor which I'm trying with the help of a good lawyer get bk but that's a long story. Unfortunly where I live in England is t a good connection so it's easyer to call me 07749006360 evening after 6pm or text thanks Tanya porter
Michelle May

Dublin, Ireland

#38 Mar 22, 2015
I've just gone bankrupt due to funding my lovers apartments in his village. I got out a 50 000 loan out gave it all to him he's spent it and I now have nothing. My own fault everyone warned me. He's also made me I'll. I haven't told him what he gave me as he won't believe me. Please be careful he sleep with women not using a condom.
Rosepetal

Daventry, UK

#39 Mar 23, 2015
Michelle May wrote:
I've just gone bankrupt due to funding my lovers apartments in his village. I got out a 50 000 loan out gave it all to him he's spent it and I now have nothing. My own fault everyone warned me. He's also made me I'll. I haven't told him what he gave me as he won't believe me. Please be careful he sleep with women not using a condom.
Hi Michelle. Sorry but who are u talking about ur message not making much sense
jojo

London, UK

#42 Nov 5, 2015
I have been to luxor twice on my own and about to go again in 2 weeks with my parents but will probably spend some time alone. I can't believe women fall for this. The men are usually of low class. They hear how European women fall for any dob story do why shouldn't they try themselves? I always take it as a bit of fun. Make some bigger story up. They usually then become very friendly. If you fall for the scams you've only yourself to blame.
Egyptain

Koblenz, Germany

#43 Nov 10, 2015
karin wrote:
well the saying.what goes around comes around. how true.
abdel salam ali mohamed mahdy sometimes you can find him at the leather shop in the ibertoel luxor. recently saw him, still "begging"" and being a nuisance to all tourists.what a sorry sight he is.i was informed by other egyptians that he has a very bad reputation even within his own village, it seems even his own family despair of him.
i was told that he has a very good english wife and baby daughter, i hope they are well, and happy,
Abdel Salam Ali Mohamed Mahdy is a callboy. For money he do all! I not think that his English woman is happy, so I know she is back in England. He have a brother Ali, he is the same. Than he have a Brother Rubi, he is Felukdriver iin Isis Pyramise Hotel, a brother Khaled and a sister, she lives with her family in Kairo. The flat he lives is a flat from the famil and in the near from this flat is a new house building from 4 year ago, I not know it is finish or not, becouse I long time not there. This House have build a woman from German for him and she have bye a travelbus. He have beat her, he have stole her all papers. He do he is a good man, he is a evil.he have always merry with 3-4 womans in the same time and that all for money, when the woman not give him, he beat they. His family knows that. One brother from him is dad for 3 years ago, he was the only Person in this family who was ok. Never trust this family please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Apr '16 Tamisin 8
News Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... (Jan '15) Nov '15 Dienaar Civil 3
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ideg 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar '15 susan 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 7950yiu 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Discovered (Feb '13) Jan '15 Sambool Khan 14
More from around the web