Posted in the Luxor, Egypt Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am a bit reluctant to join this forum as it seems there can be a lot of negativity and nastiness between the people who post here, which I think is a deep shame as we are all here for a reason and that is we have been hurt either financially, emotionally or spiritually by an Egyptian man. I sincerely hope that all the women here who have been used or hurt in this way will stick together and try and find a way to stop this terrible situation. If we can be united then maybe we can make a difference and stop others from being hurt and used in this way.
I dont want to post my story yet, firstly as its very long and Im not up for it emotionally at the moment and secondly I need to feel I can trust people here.

please feel free to contact me here and ask any quesions.....together we MUST stop this!!!!!!
Hello

Cairo, Egypt

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Hello Stronggirl

I Am sorry for any bad experience you may be victim of scam, there is always many ways to stay on the safe side. For example Find PI to help Find the truth about your b/f.
One thing you should not consider is to fill your heart and soul with hate toward a specific race or people based on personal experince.

Wish you all Luck
stronggirl

London, UK

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Thanks for your comments 'Hello'.

Anyway, seeing as the Tourist Police have done nothing to follow up and punish this person, I feel I have no choice but to put his details on here. I mever want anyone to go through what I have been through.
He is a taxi driver and caleche driver and is stationed outside the Sonesta hotel and Steigenberger Hotel in Luxor. His name is Abou or Hajaj Fethi. He is 31 years old and is quite tall and very slim with a moustache and glasses. He drives a new Kia taxi.( paid for by his older English wife, or so I am told ). He is very sweet and charming. But I beleive he is a liar and a scammer. I fell for his lies and even met his parents. He is married to an Egytptian woman and has children. He may be married to other European women as well.
I thought I was street smart and clued up but he managed to convince me he was different. He has hurt me very deeply, especially as I was in a very vulnerable place emotionally when I met him.
Please do not use his services. I hate to have to write this as I went to Luxor with an open heart and emabraced the people, culture, history and beauty. I did not expect to have this terrible experience. This is a warning to other women and possibly men. I dont want this to happen to anyone else. If you want to see his photo....have a look at Liars,Cheats and Bastards.com .
I feel so sad about this whole thing.
laura

Cardiff, UK

#4 Jul 28, 2012
I have been to luxor many times and find most of the men are abnoxious creeps who will do anything to scam people out of their money. I will never set foot on luxor soil ever again. I helped one family who had 4 children. Every time i went, i would take big bags full of presents for the family and i would give them £200 pounds each time but it didn't stop the man in the family of scamming me out of more money. I am a very kind hearted person but i would never help any of them again and would see them starve as they are all snakes. I tell all my family and friends never to go there.
Debbie

London, UK

#5 Aug 22, 2012
hi Stronggirl, I think I encountered this person you are talking about, only he told me his name was Abdul, he fits the description you give, without the moustache and he told me he lives near the airport. He drives a new taxi bought for him by his older English wife, he never mentioned that he was married to an Egyptian woman or that he had kids. OMG did you actually meet his parents? I think I had a lucky escape.
stronggirl wrote:
Thanks for your comments 'Hello'.
Anyway, seeing as the Tourist Police have done nothing to follow up and punish this person, I feel I have no choice but to put his details on here. I mever want anyone to go through what I have been through.
He is a taxi driver and caleche driver and is stationed outside the Sonesta hotel and Steigenberger Hotel in Luxor. His name is Abou or Hajaj Fethi. He is 31 years old and is quite tall and very slim with a moustache and glasses. He drives a new Kia taxi.( paid for by his older English wife, or so I am told ). He is very sweet and charming. But I beleive he is a liar and a scammer. I fell for his lies and even met his parents. He is married to an Egytptian woman and has children. He may be married to other European women as well.
I thought I was street smart and clued up but he managed to convince me he was different. He has hurt me very deeply, especially as I was in a very vulnerable place emotionally when I met him.
Please do not use his services. I hate to have to write this as I went to Luxor with an open heart and emabraced the people, culture, history and beauty. I did not expect to have this terrible experience. This is a warning to other women and possibly men. I dont want this to happen to anyone else. If you want to see his photo....have a look at Liars,Cheats and Bastards.com .
I feel so sad about this whole thing.
stronggirl

London, UK

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your reply. I only just saw it now....
Um , perhaps it was the same person that I met, although I cant imagine that he would shave his moustache off.
Can you describe him a little more.....did he smoke Marlboro lights non stop and smoke hashish?? and did he also drive a caleche. If you could tell me your story with him and why you replied to mine??
Im really curious as to see if hes still trying to scam women.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Heba

Windermere, UK

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Im married to egyptain from Luxor I was happly married 2 years then he changed started to beat be so bad black my eye ever month black my body bit my eye why I don't no. Then I find he jealous of his freinds who have cars and buildings. Yes I have money but why I lose my money when I have worked hard for it. All egyptains will say I'm not the sane as the others I don't want anything I love u only u. When I lived in Luxor I see many egyptains who are married go with many lady and men behind they wifes back. And I can't say anything because they never believe me there husbands say don't believe her she stirs things up all I'm saying BECAREFUL take long time in marrying it's hard to get out of there clutches
marie

Liverpool, UK

#8 Sep 29, 2012
laura wrote:
I have been to luxor many times and find most of the men are abnoxious creeps who will do anything to scam people out of their money. I will never set foot on luxor soil ever again. I helped one family who had 4 children. Every time i went, i would take big bags full of presents for the family and i would give them £200 pounds each time but it didn't stop the man in the family of scamming me out of more money. I am a very kind hearted person but i would never help any of them again and would see them starve as they are all snakes. I tell all my family and friends never to go there.
hi i have just go back from luxor i have never been so stressed out in life i cud not leave the hotel coz of all shitheads out side the hotel they think all uk woman are out for sex with them i would not touch them with a shitty stick they are gigs and the woman are dogs
marie

Liverpool, UK

#9 Sep 29, 2012
any woman going to luxor alone be a wear of the pigs there

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Hi well l am off to luxor again tomorrow can,t wait to see my friends am staying in luxor so no traveling just going to relax and have a in the town drink tea oh and lots of beer hope l can find a club this time. cheers colib
marie

Liverpool, UK

#11 Oct 18, 2012
laura wrote:
hi ave not long go back from luxor . what can i say well the men are all shite only what english for money so if anyone out there is thinking of marryin one of them think again . they dont respeck woman like us all they want is money i was alone traveler woman i stayed in a lovely hotel but cud not go out becoz of all the hassle i got i keep tellin them i dont want a husbant or boyfriend and i dont want sex with any egyptian man i woukd rather have sex with a dog then them .its such a shame the poeple are like that i love luxor and i want to go back there
Laura

Newport, UK

#12 Oct 18, 2012
I agree with every thing you've said Marie as they just want women from Europe for money. They will not take no for an answer and they are really persistant. I know of an English woman who sold her home in UK and moved out to Luxor to be with her creep of an Ehyptian husband. He encouraged her to take a break in the UK to visit her family and while she was gone, he moved his Egyptian wife and kids into the place she bought in Luxor. She was distraught and pennyless. I can assure you that its happening on a large scale, just look on liars, cheats and bastards to see how the abnoxious creeps work. All European women need to think twice before going to Luxor and its not only women. They would have sex with a goat if there was money at the end of it. I have been there many times but would never set foot on luxor soil again.
Slim

Cwmbran, UK

#13 Nov 18, 2012
its not only the locals that can rip you off, at least you have or should have been warmed beforehand, I have been a guest in luxor for over 40 years and during one visit a british couple from the north of england disappeared from the hotel without settling their bill of £863:00 sterling, this had to be paid by the reception cashier whose salary is approx.£32:00 per month
so if you want a see a scam look to the English person to show you how
Laura

Birmingham, UK

#14 Nov 18, 2012
I agree with you slim there are many bad people in the UK but most of the men in Luxor are only after European women for money. They also go with men as long as there's money at the end of it. I have been travelling to Egypt for the last 20 years and been to many parts but Luxor men are abnoxious creeps. If they see a woman alone,they will not leave her alone. I have been on my own and had men pestering me and i've had to lose my temper and swear at them to get lost.
Colib

Sale, UK

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Laura wrote:
I agree with you slim there are many bad people in the UK but most of the men in Luxor are only after European women for money. They also go with men as long as there's money at the end of it. I have been travelling to Egypt for the last 20 years and been to many parts but Luxor men are abnoxious creeps. If they see a woman alone,they will not leave her alone. I have been on my own and had men pestering me and i've had to lose my temper and swear at them to get lost.
. Hi have always traveled to Egypt Luxor and have found them to be very respectful my friends there always look after me ebrahim and Mohammad calish 88 are very trustworthy and l would trust them with my life they are not out to scam anyone they depend on tourists to live l have been on there calish many times and not been charged a penny but that's because we are friends . Colib
Mousy

Singapore, Singapore

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Perhaps you can tell us what he has done to hurt you so that we ladies will be wiser if we should run into him. What would his approach be like and what kind of lies would he tell? A sob story to get money?
Laura

Cardiff, UK

#17 Nov 27, 2012
You will never believe the lies the abnoxious creatures use. An example ( my mother or father is in hospital and if they dont have surgery they will die ) I know many women from the UK who have been conned out of their life time savings.. They really are the dregs of the earth but they come across as so friendly and charming but its all a front just to con people. Dont ever trust any man or woman from Luxor
Not Egyptian Man

Middlesbrough, UK

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Ladies, we have been going to Luxor for twenty years, lived there for a while, from our first visit to the last, you hear the stories about the egyptian men and the english ladies, nothing has changed over the twenty years. My advice dont believe for one second that you are the one he loves etc etc, they are only interested in a)money and getting up the social ladder b)sex. They will bull shit you and anybody they can to squeeze a quid out of them. Why do we like it so much? because we learnt the game rules from day one and take no shit.
All the best, dont be another Luxor casualty.
mahmoud

Egypt

#19 Mar 19, 2013
sory 4 u ladies , yes there r many people use other here looking 4 easy money . i dunno i wanna 2 help but dunno how !
anna

Slough, UK

#20 Apr 3, 2013
l was scamed in luxor his name was sayed kenowi of 50,ooo pounds and l no a lady that he took 250,ooo pounds from l feel sorry for her he also wanted her to sell her house l thank god that this lady didnt sell her house dose anyone no this man if so keep well away his owns 12 flads now thank to me and this poor lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Apr '16 Tamisin 8
News Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... (Jan '15) Nov '15 Dienaar Civil 3
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ideg 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar '15 susan 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 7950yiu 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Discovered (Feb '13) Jan '15 Sambool Khan 14
More from around the web