Iran visit by Egypt leader still stir...

Iran visit by Egypt leader still stirs debate

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Star story from Sep 9, 2012, titled Iran visit by Egypt leader still stirs debate. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Egypt's President Mohammad Mursi with Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during the 16th summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran, August 30, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Karol

Czeladz, Poland

#1 Sep 9, 2012
they should cooperate peacefully. By the way, it is not clear if this Egyptian president is really o'k'.
BMW

Poway, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Karol wrote:
they should cooperate peacefully. By the way, it is not clear if this Egyptian president is really o'k'.
He is a Sunni Muslim, who cares less for the Iranians,
john syed

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Morsi is an accidental president planted on the land he does not own ie., stole election from young Arab Spring.
He has fulfilled his promise to Saudi king that together we will protect Sunni regimes. He is looking at USA to keep filling his bowel with billions in loans, aid and debt forgiveness to which
end he paid the first installment of loyalty at NAM Summit. It is OK with him to restore to Syrians democracy with the help of foreign terrorists who are playing havoc with life and infra structure of a overeign country. Either he is inept to understand the regional issues or too biased to be included in any impartial arbitration forum.
I had a grreat hope in him. I rejoiced his success but he has disappointed all of us at the Summit. He appears to have conpired with Ban Ki Moon to sabotage the success of Summit at Iran to serve and appease Western masters. He is likely to develop some mactuity, diplomatic accumen and sense of decncy towards the end of his term and in the neantime he should indulge consulting with experienced men and women of Egypt whose knowlege abot global affairs is impeccable. I implore God to grant sagacity, tolerance and temprament to the leaders of Muslim Ummah to work together to bring peace, harmony and prosperity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isna, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran-U.S. trade hits $182m in 2014: report (Feb '15) Feb '15 Faith 1
News Islam comes to the National Cathedral (Nov '14) Nov '14 RevKen 2
News A Saudi-Iranian Rapprochement? (May '14) Jun '14 IL Principe 37
News Hezbollah: If Assad is threatened, we will hit ... (Aug '13) Sep '13 sammi_ 35
News Iranian Defense Minister: Egypt's army should g... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kar 1
News Muslim imams pray at Auschwitz for... (May '13) Jun '13 -sunshine 55
News Iranian Diplomat Confirmed Arrested in Tehran (May '13) May '13 Dona 1
More from around the web