Christian teen killed at school over ...

Christian teen killed at school over cross in Egypt

There are 47 comments on the www.barnabasaid.org story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Christian teen killed at school over cross in Egypt. In it, www.barnabasaid.org reports that:

A Christian teenager was beaten to death by Muslim classmates at their school in Egypt after he refused to conceal his cross tattoo and necklace ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.barnabasaid.org.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NobEliminator

Pruszków, Poland

#42 Nov 6, 2011
If Church was united, not fragmented in many little prayer congregations it would be easier to fight for christian rights, and would have bigger influence on politics. Single person can not do anything. Single person can support the websites of anti-muslim subject or pro christian rights and add them on fceb..k or else. This is what I do. The community of my favorite website in my country is growing, slow but it's always something. But we have just 3000 muslims, and 1000 of them are Tatars who lived here for hundred years and fought against other muslims under flag of Poland...so we really have respect for them. The others, well...for the others we have websites :D.

Those muslims who killed this christian boy are no human anymore, they should be transported to zoo and closed in a cage with wild pigs for rest of their miserable life. Who beat the weaker?? Only people with no honor, sever rats.

Writing a little of topic: Honor murder have nothing to do with honor. It's a mistake repeating by the stupid media. Murder is murder and never has anything to do with honor. Honorable fight means fair play, even if it's end with dead, it's equal fight with the agreement with both sides...and NEVER APPLIES TO CHILDREN AND WOMEN. Only women boxer, coward paleozoic, illiterate sewer rats think this is honorable.
NobEliminator

Pruszków, Poland

#43 Nov 6, 2011
NobEliminator wrote:
The others, well...for the others we have websites :D.
and very little social help/money.
Labia Majora

United States

#44 Nov 6, 2011
Will all the religious people please beat each other to death. I hope all you hypocritical morons all kill the others off and leave the rest of the world in peace.

Since: Feb 10

Skelmersdale, UK

#45 Nov 6, 2011
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>You are just ignorant.
An evil act committed by a muslim is not considered evil in the minds of every muslim.
So the evil done is placed on every muslims soul.
No I am 'just sane'
Orkin Man

Norfolk, VA

#46 Nov 6, 2011
LOL...such a loving and tolerant religion!
Labia Majora

United States

#47 Nov 6, 2011
Orkin Man wrote:
LOL...such a loving and tolerant religion!
Like the other major religions are loving and tolerant. It's always "we are right, you are wrong" mentality.
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#48 Nov 6, 2011
When Steve Baldwin, the executive director of an organization with the stale-as-old-bread name of the Council for National Policy, boasts that "we control everything in the world," he is only half-kidding.

Half-kidding, because the council doesn't really control the world. The staff of about eight, working in a modern office building in Fairfax, Va., isn't even enough for a real full-court basketball game.

But also half-serious because the council has deservedly attained the reputation for conceiving and promoting the ideas of many who in fact do want to control everything in the world.

For many liberals, the 22-year-old council is very dangerous and dangerously secretive, and has fueled conspiratorial antipathy. The group wants to be the conservative version of the Council on Foreign Relations, but to some, CNP members — among the brightest lights of the hard right — are up to no good.

The CNP meets this weekend at a Washington location known to fewer insiders than the identity of the vice president's undisclosed chunk of bedrock.

Look for them if you're at a ritzy hotel in Tyson's Corner, Va.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is the headliner. White House counsel Alberto Gonzales will speak, as will Timothy Goeglein, deputy director of the White House Office of Public Liaison. There have been no public announcements, and there won't be. The 500 or so members will hear private, unvarnished presentations.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Minya, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News #Savage Muslim mob attempts to kidnap Egyptian ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Elias 1
Do U know FARG A SHAKER Evangelical Cristian ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ziva 2
News Kadafi vows no mercy as chaos grows (Feb '11) Feb '11 1000 Dollars A DAY 2
News Coptic Christian Woman Becomes Focal Point of I... (Nov '10) Feb '11 Trisha 422
News Disappearance of Priest's Wife Leads to Coptic ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 IL Principe 6
More from around the web