Christian teen killed at school over cross in Egypt

Nov 4, 2011 Full story: www.barnabasaid.org 47

A Christian teenager was beaten to death by Muslim classmates at their school in Egypt after he refused to conceal his cross tattoo and necklace ...

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 4, 2011
from barnabasaid:

"Ayman Nabil Labib (17) was set upon after his Muslim teacher told him to cover up the cross tattoo on his wrist; he refused and instead boldly displayed another cross that he was wearing under his clothes.

"His parents said that their son was murdered in 'cold blood'; first Aymanís teacher nearly choked the teenager in the classroom, and then some Muslim students joined in the beating. Ayman fled to the toilets, where the assault continued. He died at the scene."
Arnold

Dracut, MA

#2 Nov 4, 2011
o no. no no no. dees all liz buy westurn meedeea. mooslems no doo dees
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Anyone punished for this? Not hardly. The muslim civilization at work. Osiris, Isis, Ra were better than this.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Nov 4, 2011
The U.S. Navy had agreed to help Christian Churches in the U.S.A. ship 8 million Christams boxes around
the world to the poor and needy children in all countries.
But two muslim families complained to the Navey and the project was cancelled.
It was reported in the news today.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 4, 2011
skeptic wrote:
The U.S. Navy had agreed to help Christian Churches in the U.S.A. ship 8 million Christams boxes around
the world to the poor and needy children in all countries.
But two muslim families complained to the Navey and the project was cancelled.
It was reported in the news today.
Really, lets see the news report, oh and by the way its Navy.

Do you think they would object to 8 million atheists?
Arnold

Dracut, MA

#6 Nov 4, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, lets see the news report, oh and by the way its Navy.
If you put US in front of Navy, it's THE US Navy
Arnold

Dracut, MA

#7 Nov 4, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they would object to 8 million atheists?
Probably not.
Arnold

Dracut, MA

#8 Nov 4, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, lets see the news report, oh and by the way its Navy.

If you put US in front of Navy, it's THE US Navy

Sorry, you're right. i saw the error of Navey later.
Arnold

Dracut, MA

#9 Nov 4, 2011
skeptic wrote:
The U.S. Navy had agreed to help Christian Churches in the U.S.A. ship 8 million Christams boxes around
the world to the poor and needy children in all countries.
But two muslim families complained to the Navey and the project was cancelled.
It was reported in the news today.
People have to understand Muslim teachings and attitudes. They are taught that they are the best and supposed to be the superior because the Quran tells them that, and, it tells them that, although everybody does not need to be a Muslim, everybody should be ruled by Muslims because they are the right religion and have God's laws. So it becomes a massive contradiction to have such an idea of superiority and yet be in the most inferior and least successful position of anybody. It's very ironic that the ones who are supposed to be superior are so far behind the rest. Ironically, the people with the biggest pride, have the least reason to be proud. That's a very tough combination for them to swallow.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2011
We should thank the bloodthirsty muslims who commit these heinous acts. No really. They are uniting all other faiths and those who choose not to believe. We are all uniting against the evil that is islam. After we take care of islam, the world will see a peaceful era that has never been imagined before. And it's because islam brought us all together.
MAX

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2011
The boy was a CHRISTIAN.So what if he was wearing tatoos of the cross?what business of is it of yours what other people do in their faith?
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Nov 4, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, lets see the news report, oh and by the way its Navy.
Do you think they would object to 8 million atheists?
The gifts of food, clothing, and toys are for all children, even ape children in these countries.
Your mind, body and soul is that of a Satan jinn devil.
you need to come down from your tree and live in the real world Ape.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 4, 2011
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>The gifts of food, clothing, and toys are for all children, even ape children in these countries.
Your mind, body and soul is that of a Satan jinn devil.
you need to come down from your tree and live in the real world Ape.
Don't get upset sceptic, I asked for a link so I could read more about this issue, as usual all you give is your biased opinion and numbers plucked out of thin or, in your case that little empty space between your ears.
Moe

Toronto, Canada

#14 Nov 4, 2011
That is exactly the way Moslims think and act. They come here to North America. Bomb our cities preach their belief (which includes kill the christian and Jewes) and we still welcome them here in North America. One day we will see that we made a big mistake.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from barnabasaid:
"Ayman Nabil Labib (17) was set upon after his Muslim teacher told him to cover up the cross tattoo on his wrist; he refused and instead boldly displayed another cross that he was wearing under his clothes.
"His parents said that their son was murdered in 'cold blood'; first Aymanís teacher nearly choked the teenager in the classroom, and then some Muslim students joined in the beating. Ayman fled to the toilets, where the assault continued. He died at the scene."
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Nov 4, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get upset sceptic, I asked for a link so I could read more about this issue, as usual all you give is your biased opinion and numbers plucked out of thin or, in your case that little empty space between your ears.
Its out there, you need to listen to radio on the news and should come to light shortly.
No! I don't have an Ape head like you do.
Don't worry, Muslims soon will be taking over you Ape tree and you will not have a place to hide your ape ars.

Since: Apr 10

Chandler, AZ

#16 Nov 4, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, lets see the news report, oh and by the way its Navy.
Do you think they would object to 8 million atheists?
Atheists would never do something like that because they do not donate to charities. They just bitch and complain when Christians do because it makes atheists look bad.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 5, 2011
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>Its out there, you need to listen to radio on the news and should come to light shortly.
No! I don't have an Ape head like you do.
Don't worry, Muslims soon will be taking over you Ape tree and you will not have a place to hide your ape ars.
Sceptic, so you made it up then?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 5, 2011
AZBowhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists would never do something like that because they do not donate to charities. They just bitch and complain when Christians do because it makes atheists look bad.
Yet another 'pulled out of an arse' statement from another religious m0r0n.

Since: Apr 10

Chandler, AZ

#19 Nov 5, 2011
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another 'pulled out of an arse' statement from another religious m0r0n.
Ever compare the number of atheist charities vs the number of Christian charities? Do some research on the amount of monetary donations Christians make vs those made by atheists?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 5, 2011
AZBowhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever compare the number of atheist charities vs the number of Christian charities? Do some research on the amount of monetary donations Christians make vs those made by atheists?
you made the claim, why should I do the research? Why quote something without the facts to back it up, thats a question you should ask yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Minya, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News #Savage Muslim mob attempts to kidnap Egyptian ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Elias 1
Do U know FARG A SHAKER Evangelical Cristian ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ziva 2
News Kadafi vows no mercy as chaos grows (Feb '11) Feb '11 1000 Dollars A DAY 2
News Coptic Christian Woman Becomes Focal Point of I... (Nov '10) Feb '11 Trisha 422
News Disappearance of Priest's Wife Leads to Coptic ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 IL Principe 6
More from around the web