Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2680 Feb 1, 2013
I see the terrorist supporting internet propagandist (hasbarats) have been busy posting their usual lies and disinformation using all their countless names on this topic.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2681 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
Is anyone still seriously pretending the UN is relevant? The USA has clearly revoked the legitimacy of that gang of ass-pandering muslim do-nothings. The UN does not matter. They should be thrown out of New York and their assets should be seized to cover the cost of their unpaid parking tickets.
PSST..we invented the UN...so what you are saying is American Ideals are not relivant.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2682 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't an American, Steve. You are a troll and a fraud.
I will gladley put my credentials up against yours any day of the week.
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#2683 Feb 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
What credentials do you want from a dumb racist death-wisher ?
Let him/her get shafted by his/her own government while he/she cowards in a backwash compound.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2684 Feb 2, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a REAL American, Steve.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2685 Feb 2, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST..we invented the UN...so what you are saying is American Ideals are not relivant.
The UN has outlived its usefulness. America acts unilaterally. The UN has been rendered meaningless.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2686 Feb 2, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not American, Faith.
You are a troll and a fraud.
You're an i'diot. You aren't even worth my time.
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#2687 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're an i'diot. You aren't even worth my time.
I pity you.
So much hatred.
Such delectation in other people death and suffering.
You must be a very very sick person.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2688 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a REAL American, Steve.
Ya, ok.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2689 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The UN has outlived its usefulness. America acts unilaterally. The UN has been rendered meaningless.
Only because simpltons like you have made it that way. The ideals behind the UN...which amazingly reflect our own morals, are never out of date...of course you don't know what I am talking about do you...but a real America would.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#2690 Feb 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
....hahahah hahahah......
ya, for more laughs, enjoy your national anthem, again and again, sssonnnOFbiiiitch!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatikvah

---------- H A T E - K V A H ----------

As long as in the heart,
Within an obnoxious Zionist soul is still forever hating ,
And onward, towards the ends of the east,
An eye still gazes towards the lands of Palestine,
Our hatred is not yet lost, The hatred of two thousand years,
To be buried under the soil of the lands our evil army still occupies,
The lands of Palestine .
-.-.-.-.-.

As long as the feeling of hate is flooding of our nation
Throbs in the heart of the Zionist,
We can still hate even today
That a wrathful God may still have forever curse on us; AMEN

-.-.-.-.-.

Hear, O my fellow Zionists in the world,
The voice of one of our chief criminals (Theodor Herzl ),
That only with the very last Zionist
Only there is the end of our hatred!

-.-.-.-.-.

As long as crocodile's tears from our eyes
Flow like sewage,
And throngs of our criminal zionists
Still doomed to be burried in the graves waiting for us in Palestine;

----------

Go, my people, return back to where you came from
The airport is not far, your safety is in Poland, Russia, Hungary,
Your curse is from God, the punishment by His hand,
Go my people save your lives, our hell is imminent
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2691 Feb 2, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity you.
So much hatred.
Such delectation in other people death and suffering.
You must be a very very sick person.
Right....right. You are just advocating the genocide of Jews and the destruction of Israel. I'm against the enemies of free and decent humanity.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2692 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right....right. You are just advocating the genocide of Jews and the destruction of Israel. I'm against the enemies of free and decent humanity.
There is nothing'free'or 'decent' or any'humanity' about the jews who invaded ethnically cleansed massacred and colonised Palestine
You are pretty sick p-ss-
You are also no American-go back to your Itlaian southern village medusa
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#2693 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right....right. You are just advocating the genocide of Jews and the destruction of Israel. I'm against the enemies of free and decent humanity.
Israel itself is heading straight into the wall.(they built)
I never spoke of genocide of jews and the destruction of Israel.
There are free and decents humans everywhere in the world, but your views are well known now, it's you v/s the animals.
the rest must submit or die.
Global supremacy, right ? With nukes just in case, maybe ?
So don't come quoting me saying "genocide of Jews"
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2694 Feb 2, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Uzi, I see you have yet to rebut my sources???
Gee hitler jr, sorry wont even open any nazislamist arab muslim "news" or "arab facts", all bullshit, why waste my time???
Thanks but no thanks.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2696 Feb 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee hitler jr, sorry wont even open any nazislamist arab muslim "news" or "arab facts", all bullshit, why waste my time???
Thanks but no thanks.
zionazi read shlomo Sand
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2698 Feb 2, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very very few smart people on here - count fingers on one hand - well perhaps 2 with interest
They are "viva palestine" merchants - watching YouTube and reading "right on" propaganda - you live there - I've lived there during a war - only a couple years but still...
I don't like what's going on and what's happening in Israel - the sharp right turns - but I will always and forever defend israels right to exist away from the scumbags of this world who'd not raise a finger if Israel were wiped out tomorrow - I know what you're up
Against ...
The rest are arabs by proxy or by injection ... Perhaps well meaning but seriously ... They don't have a bloody clue !!
In the last elections in Israel just a few weeks ago the central parties really got ahead.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2700 Feb 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
Lest we forget
Israel was founded by terror and ethnic cleansing and wholesale massacres
Lest we forget!
Oh, thats a tough one!!!! Ethnic cleansing in Israel???? hahahah hahha out of 7 million residents there are 2 million arab muslims living happily ever after and ever before. So far they succeded in bringing in 200.000 arabs by marrying them. Tell us why would those poor arabs move into an apartheid country?? Why not stay in their arab paradise?? Why whole villages from Syria asked permisiion to move into Israel?? Why not stay in their arab paradise??? Idiot poor nazislamist propaganda shitstain you are, nothing more. Clueless shitstain.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2704 Feb 2, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
... then, the hasbarat were not convinced of the shills, you re doing the job with no agents,
you the sonnnnnOFbiiiittch stern-Lehi 's grandchild are preaching about terrorism ?,
is being the shameless face you are the reason why you are a muzza fakka israeli ?,
do you imagine because israel dreams its crimes might be forgetten that would delete its crimes records ?, if you do, then fkk u,
israel is here to stay in your wet dreams only sonnnnnOFbiiiittch, you the muzzafakka trash meat disposed from Hungary, Poland, Russia,,, are shipped to Palestine as your chosen cemetery, after 63 or 163 years,,
You must take your pills daily hitler jr.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2705 Feb 2, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just little brats full of shit that annoy their neighbours and defecate all over the place.
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahah
Lets talk about shit, arab shit and arab supidity even with their mega $$$$$. hahahah hahahahahah
pure assholes.

This is hard to believe..........

The modern Arab world, camel sense seems about right!
You have seen those architectural wonders of Dubai. However, none are hooked up to a sewer system!
The two minute video below passes a line of poop trucks and never gets to the end of the line. What were these people thinking?
Unbelievable amount of sewage generated by the new high-rises & no place to dispose of it.
Dubai doesn't have a sewage system for all those big new buildings so they haul it all away.
Look at the number of tank trucks that are waiting to dump their load. This is amazing. They wait for days.
Obviously, not everything you see above ground that looks amazingly beautiful is built on a well-planned system of utilities.
Click on this link: < http://www.boreme.com/posting.php ... >

No end to arab stupidity, stinking arabs. They dont like sewers , they like the smell of fresh shit.
Islam is shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Bahr Al Ahmar, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Saudi-Iranian Rapprochement? Jun '14 IL Principe 37
Egypt cruise tour for $490 (Apr '11) May '14 dream 7
Correction: Egypt-El-Sissi story (Feb '14) Feb '14 just a guy i knew 2
Egypt Violent Impacts Tourism Just After Travel... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Boris-is 1
Wars for water become reality today (Jun '13) Jan '14 Faith 7
In Egypt, a stork once detained by police on su... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jim 24
Stork detained as spy in Egypt found dead (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 8

Al Bahr Al Ahmar, Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE