Estonia

There are 20 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 26, 2011, titled Estonia. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

The Republic of Estonia is the northernmost of the Baltic States in northern Europe , located on the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Estonia till now is Soviet country.

Have at army the soviet system of obligatory military service, have soviet bureaucracy and corruption, have close borders.

For this reason, all youngs left from Estonia, Estonia became the State of the old humans, and is so poor.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#2 Jan 2, 2012
Estonia is part of the EU and Schengen area, thus Estonia has one of the most open borders in the world.

Corruption is Estonia is the best among former "east European" countries.
Bureaucracy could always be less, but it is one of the best in "east European" countries.

The military service system actually copies the pre-WWII Estonian system and contemporary Finnish system. It could be better and one can learn from Switzerland and Israel. For Estonia it makes sense to drop obligatory military service when the whole Russian Army has dwindled below 10 000 persons, and less than 10 robots (which is to say, never).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2012
tarmo wrote:
Estonia is part of the EU and Schengen area, thus Estonia has one of the most open borders in the world.
Corruption is Estonia is the best among former "east European" countries.
Bureaucracy could always be less, but it is one of the best in "east European" countries.
The military service system actually copies the pre-WWII Estonian system and contemporary Finnish system. It could be better and one can learn from Switzerland and Israel. For Estonia it makes sense to drop obligatory military service when the whole Russian Army has dwindled below 10 000 persons, and less than 10 robots (which is to say, never).
.

Shut up Tarmac, you silly old fool and stop talking nonsense.

Romanov.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#4 Jan 3, 2012
Hundred FalseDimitris are never popular in Russia.
Shut up Dim, you silly old fool and stop talking nonsense.

Thor's / Taaras Kalevan.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2012
tarmo,

Estonski even have an army ?
I assume, some sling shot troops.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#6 Jan 3, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
tarmo,
Estonski even have an army ?
Sure.
Pesky army wrote:
I assume, some sling shot troops.
You mean hammer throwers?
Naah, we had one (Jüri Tamm), but he has retired.
We used to have good javelin throwers, but nowadays we have good discus throwers (da best in the world).

Estonia is also famous for its accoustic weapons:
&fe ature=related

That skill is left as a legacy to sing spells on enemies. One can also witness the same skill among finns and latvians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But seriously, if you are interested in Estonian soldiers, why don't you search from Youtube?
For example: Estonians in Afganistan, estonians in Helmand, etc.
How many slovaks are in Helmand right now?

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2012
Hopefully, none.
I would not want to support any criminal activities there.
Are your moms still active in shot put throwing ?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#8 Jan 3, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
tarmo,
Estonski even have an army ?
I assume, some sling shot troops.
They had alot of estonian communists defending Petrograd in 1919 when russians were too busy whiping ukra butts. Some say even pouks grandfather was one of those corn pickers who got his pooper hot red after a few leashes.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#9 Jan 3, 2012
tarmo wrote:
Hundred FalseDimitris are never popular in Russia.
Shut up Dim, you silly old fool and stop talking nonsense.
Thor's / Taaras Kalevan.
Taaras - this is Ukrainian name Taras with Estonian emphasis :)
It's interesting... perhaps Tarmo is an Ukrainian from Western Uraine (Galicia) just like our well known Zoriana.:)
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#10 Jan 3, 2012
Tarmo is no dirty children of ukrainian serf like you and rest of the scum here. Probaly descendant of baltic farmers who were not serfs.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Ms tractor is from Galicia ?
Are the girls all so fat as she is, there ?
I don't know about fat, but people from there hate everyone from its neighbors including Poland and Slovakia.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#13 Jan 3, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Hopefully, none.
I would not want to support any criminal activities there.
Then why are you asking questions about Estonian Army?

And PS. If you are aware of any criminal acts by estonian soldiers in Afganistan, then you should report it to corresponding international organisations.
Pesky army wrote:
Are your moms still active in shot put throwing ?
I am not aware what you are referring to.
But it is rumoured that Lurich's wife routinely picked up a carriage wagon and hoisted it back to road tracks from the trench.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#14 Jan 3, 2012
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Taaras - this is Ukrainian name Taras with Estonian emphasis :)
It's interesting... perhaps Tarmo is an Ukrainian from Western Uraine (Galicia) just like our well known Zoriana.:)
Derivatives of Taara / Thor / Toora / Taras exist all over Eurasia.

Wannabe indo-aryan Max somehow believes that it was an indo-aryan invention.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#15 Jan 3, 2012
PS. The ending -s in "Taaras" was supposed to be "Taara's", as in "Thor's".

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 3, 2012
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about fat, but people from there hate everyone from its neighbors including Poland and Slovakia.
Some say, Ms tractor even hates herself.
Most likely, because of her bloated butt.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2012
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you asking questions about Estonian Army?
And PS. If you are aware of any criminal acts by estonian soldiers in Afganistan, then you should report it to corresponding international organisations.
<quoted text>
I am not aware what you are referring to.
But it is rumoured that Lurich's wife routinely picked up a carriage wagon and hoisted it back to road tracks from the trench.
personally, I do not report anyone.
As for some Lurich´s wife, I do not know who that is, but certainly she must be one fine momma.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 3, 2012
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Derivatives of Taara / Thor / Toora / Taras exist all over Eurasia.
Wannabe indo-aryan Max somehow believes that it was an indo-aryan invention.
.

I thought I told you to shut up and stop talking nonsense Tarmac.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 4, 2012
tarmo wrote:
1.The military service system actually copies the pre-WWII Estonian system and
2.contemporary Finnish system. It could be better and one can learn from Switzerland and Israel.
3.For Estonia it makes sense to drop obligatory military service when the whole Russian Army has dwindled below 10 000 persons, and less than 10 robots (which is to say, never).
1.But now we are at 2012!!! Now defence power is not the number of soldiers!

2.Switzerland not have enemies, so not care for defence power.

Finland and Israel survive because have support from West. And West have the power to support them, because have professional army.

And Israel not have security. Israel won only army of obligatory military service, but can't win the professional-volunteers rebels.

3.Defence power is not the number of soldiers!

For defence power need army 100% professional voluntary and defence-industry.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#22 Jan 4, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
1.But now we are at 2012!!! Now defence power is not the number of soldiers!
It still is.
And it will continue to be even during the coming robot era.
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
2.Switzerland not have enemies, so not care for defence power.
On the contrary.
Switzerland has no enemies, nevertheless they STILL CARE for defense power.
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
Finland and Israel survive because have support from West.
Finland gets support from the West?
You mean from Sweden?
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
And West have the power to support them, because have professional army.
And by West you mean Sweden?
To my knowledge, Swedish army is not fully professional.
And they have internally admitted, that the trend of becoming more professional hampers their abilities to defend northern Sweden and to aid Finland and the Baltics.
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
And Israel not have security. Israel won only army of obligatory military service, but can't win the professional-volunteers rebels.
So, do you suggest that Estonia would win the 1 million strong Russian army with 1000 Estonian professionals?

Or do you suggest that in case of trouble, Estonia can always count on 1000 Latvian professionals to come to the rescue?
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
3.Defence power is not the number of soldiers!
Defence power is a factor of the number of soldiers.
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
For defence power need army 100% professional voluntary and defence-industry.
I haven't heard much of Switzerland's defense industry.
For a small country, 100% of own defense industry is out of the question.
Of course, an independent MAD capability would have to be 100% internally developed.
KayTravel

San Jose, CA

#25 Sep 4, 2015
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up Tarmac, you silly old fool and stop talking nonsense.
Romanov.
Hello Dimitri, can you give me some much needed info on Estonia? Do people from the U.S. Have to keep a certain amount of money in an Estonian bank in order to live in Parnu? Also, is it possible to buy an apartment for 1500 euros?
Thank you. Please answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parnu, Estonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Best W33d/hash and meds Found in Parnu Jan '16 Helsik 1
Living in Parnu as an Expat (Sep '15) Sep '15 KayTravel 1
Visas (Jun '15) Sep '15 KayTravel 3
Travel on the Cheap: The Baltic States (Jun '15) Jun '15 KayTravel 1
News All in one : 12-06-2012 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Paul Charles 1
News Swedbank closes 5 branches in Estonia (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 1
Euro forgery / transition (Jan '11) Jan '11 Marco t Hoen 1
More from around the web