Yes, Valentine's Day is Around the Cornera But You Still Need to Study

Feb 10, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 8

The spring semester has just begun, and students may already be feeling the itch for summer vacation, especially with the distraction of Valentine's Day looming near.

Full Story
Katie Mellish

UK

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I forgot it was Valentine's day on Thursday now that reminds me to phone Kevin up to see what we will be doing that day/night.I wonder what he will buy me for a Valentine's day present?And i wonder what we will get up to that day/night?Oh well i will just have to wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2013
KM: If

KM: If Kevin wants suggestions on what to do for a lady on Valentine's Day - he possibly should contact Sir Art for "proper" ideas !!! I expect; being the gentleman he is, Sir Art would present a plan making it the most romantic and exciting eve of your life- to-date !.....jest sayin'

k

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
I forgot it was Valentine's day on Thursday now that reminds me to phone Kevin up to see what we will be doing that day/night.I wonder what he will buy me for a Valentine's day present?And i wonder what we will get up to that day/night?Oh well i will just have to wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Maybe he could buy you some underwear from the second hand shop.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
coyote wrote:
KM: If
KM: If Kevin wants suggestions on what to do for a lady on Valentine's Day - he possibly should contact Sir Art for "proper" ideas !!! I expect; being the gentleman he is, Sir Art would present a plan making it the most romantic and exciting eve of your life- to-date !.....jest sayin'
k
I suggest just a few bottles of cider and whiskey and then....
Katie Mellish

UK

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he could buy you some underwear from the second hand shop.
....Yeh he could buy me a packet of second hand tampons as well with a red rose cellotaped to the packet.
Katie Mellish

UK

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest just a few bottles of cider and whiskey and then....
....Now thats more like it.
ProTanghal

El Monte, CA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Marlieke

Lund, Sweden

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Valentines day tip: http://wallyfinds.tumblr.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Standardized Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex in ACT? Anything goes (Dec '11) Dec 25 mikk0420688427 37
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) Dec 21 The New Cool Warrior 7
Amity High School To Present Play About Survivo... Dec 19 Frank 13
Hundreds of Colorado high school students refus... Dec 12 Innocent Still 21
Campus safety concerns Dec 7 Phil 4
This Week In The War On Women, November 23-29, ... Dec 7 LineDazzle 2
Pittsfield schools superintendent aims to tackl... Dec 7 Maltamon 9
More from around the web