Okla. senator proposes ACT option for...

Okla. senator proposes ACT option for graduation

There are 5 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Okla. senator proposes ACT option for graduation. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

Oklahoma students who fail to pass all of the required tests under Oklahoma's Achieving Classroom Excellence Act would still be able to graduate from high school under a bill being introduced in the state Legislature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Sure, when they can't pass the test, bend the test till they can. This is a cop out and does not push the student to achieve instead of accept substandard outcomes. Teach the courses with video games, problem solved.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Make them take the SAT as an option. Anybody can pass the ACT with a decent score
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
Make them take the SAT as an option. Anybody can pass the ACT with a decent score
As stupid as your racist white supremacist ass is, I doubt if you could pass the ACT test

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
As stupid as your racist white supremacist ass is, I doubt if you could pass the ACT test
32 here.

You mad bro?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the only thing you can pass is gas. Oops, there goes another one. You appear to burn both ends against the middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Standardized Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asian-American discrimination: Is medical schoo... Jul 21 Go Blue Forever 20
News Appalachian School of Law Continues to Struggle Jul 20 Not much hope 13
News Bangert: Awkward! Education reform called out a... Jul 18 Bob 21
News Halton public elementary teachers joining incre... Jul 18 Bob 10
News See What Gym Class Was Like 50 Years Ago Jul 18 Bob 41
News Why the Asian-American Lawsuit Against Harvard ... Jul 16 Ainu 1
News Teacher Starri Hedges speaks out about sex shop... Jul 9 Bob 7
More from around the web