Philip Waite, Pennsylvania Teacher Wh...

Philip Waite, Pennsylvania Teacher Who Made Nazi Speech, Will Not Be Punished

There are 3 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Philip Waite, Pennsylvania Teacher Who Made Nazi Speech, Will Not Be Punished. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

A Pennsylvania school district says a teacher was exercising his First Amendment rights during a speech in which he drew parallels between Nazi Germany and the United States under President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Matt

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 30, 2012
I thought academia was dead. Finally, someone come out with truth and he is not punished. Maybe there is really hope against hope.
paul

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Having spent almost thirty years in the same general lower class, redneck, backwoods area as the teacher in question. I can only say, have pity on him! He is the product of a trashy area. He knows not what he's done!
MaltaMon

Montréal, Canada

#3 Dec 6, 2015
I am a teacher in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, and once got in trouble for making the nazi salute. But it was a misunderstanding. I was about to punish Sonny, who had misbehaved that day. I held my arm out with my flat palm extended, as Sonny lay nude on my desk. As I often do, I give the boy a chance for a reprieve. Before I brought my hand down hard on his buttocks, I held my arm still, and asked " Can any boy give me justification why this boy should not be spanked? If so, let him speak now, or forever hold his peace." Some miserable boy snapped a photo and sent it to the newspaper. After Sonny had been spanked, he stood up to pull on his clothes, and one could see that Sonny 's penis was circumcised. Sonny is not Jewish. The next day, the Pottstown Prattler had the photo on its front page, with the caption, "MaltaMon gives Nazi salute over nude Jewish boy".
The was a firestorm in the press, the governor was involved, and the Jewish Defense League picketed the school, and threated violence against me.
The next day, Sonny, his parents, and myself (LOL) gave a press conference. Sonny's parents explained that they were not Jewish, and that they had chosen circumcision in order to discourage masterbation, although admittedly, it didn't. Sonny pulled down his pants before the cameras, first to show them his circumcised penis, and then turned to show his buttocks, which were still red from the spanking I had given him. The controversy died down, Sonny's bare little member was on the front page of the Prattler, and several hundred calls were made to the school by parents wishing to enroll their son.
The boy who had taken the photo? They next day, a delegation of women from Hadassah-WIZO visited the school accompanied by their daughters. The boy, who was not circumcised, was made to disrobe in front of them in the common room, and submit to a bare bottom spanking given by the chairwoman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Standardized Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Korean submarine missile launch shows imp... 12 hr Nude Korea 1
News Can a revamped Roosevelt High serve everyone in... Wed PHIL 4
News Indiana University freshmen set record GPA, tes... Aug 23 Malta Texan 2
News Vermont's Norwich University welcomes largest c... Aug 23 Combat In Action 2
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... Aug 23 Dartmouth Jumps W... 5
News As anti-testing movement gains steam, St. Johns... Aug 22 Stud 1954 1
News ADHD in the classroom: A struggle for student, ... Aug 21 sam head 2
More from around the web