Saginaw gospel singer Jessica Reedy competes on BET's "Sunday Best"

Mar 2, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Saginaw News

Instead, the spirit lifted her to the top ranks of BET's "Sunday Best" gospel music competition.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated May 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spiritual

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

I have lots of words and that's not the way......God sees all of the goodness that's n u...........that no man can take away.............so the gift and annointing that was given 2 u by God is permanent..............also is there Ms Jessica Reedy any way that i can personally let u know that u r a winner in God's eye sight............so please respond back to me .............b blessed................
Wanda Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Good Evening Jessica

You don't need a introduction. I thank the Lord for you and your family.I thank him for all of your msitakes,tribes and tribulation you have made a long the way.That's what it took to start getting you ready for today and this point forward. Believe me he isn't through with you yet.Keep on trusting him and believing and see what he do. I know he isn't through Shinning on you. I would like to invite you to be a guest in a music show we trying to put it together for in March in Indianapolis In. How can I we make this possible? wys7017@yahoo.com

Thank you
God Bless you
sharon from tuscaloosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Jessica you are truely blessed girl god got you dont worry about what others say about you cause they up set cause they dont have what you have and thats jesus i love the lord to i am working on getting where you are with him and he loves us all just the same girl hold your head up keep doing what god led you to do love you sis fill like i know you take care god bless you and your son and family
sharon richardson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Jessica girl I was reading some of the things in pepoles comments about you girl you are blessed hold your head up smile and do what god put in your heart to do nice voice you have love your cd me and my kids enjoy it put it on the alter love it be good sis god loves you keep him with you where you go god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Standardized Testing Discussions

Search the Standardized Testing Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Classroom security: What you should (not) do 16 hr Deathly Jericho Walls 4
Poor teens' health may benefit from top schools 16 hr Deathly Jericho Walls 6
Researchers Say Better Schools May Be Remedy fo... Jul 21 Maltamon 1
Slow Homeschooling Jul 20 CENSORED BY TENNESSEE 8
La. children deserve higher stands for education Jul 20 Maltamon 3
This is no cure for summertime blues Jul 19 DildoJabsWidow 1
East Lancs headteacher's letter to students goe... Jul 16 Doctor Jekyll Winces 1
•••
•••