Texas honor student thrown in jail fo...

Texas honor student thrown in jail for missing school: 11th-grader working two jobs...

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from May 28, 2012, titled Texas honor student thrown in jail for missing school: 11th-grader working two jobs.... In it, Free Republic reports that:

A 17-year-old high school student working two jobs to support her siblings, while juggling college-level classes, spent 24 hours in jail this week for missing too much school, KHOU 11 News reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

monty

Mesa, AZ

#1 May 28, 2012
People of Willis, TX, please help this young lady! I would send her money if I could. I just could not believe there is no one in her own school and own town care enough to assist more?!
Mike

Huntsville, AL

#2 May 29, 2012
Judge Lanny Moriarty is a pompous a$$. Good folks of Willis, hopefully you can vote him out of office. Unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Standardized Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News THS seniors show off community projects 14 hr Short sight 14
News Pittsfield Super Tracking Impacts of... Sun Cops are degenerates 1
News Graduation rules Sat Cut Foreskin No M... 61
News Pa. Education Dept.: School performance scores ... Sat Poor Havana Is La... 20
News Teen ballerina Charlotte Barker dreams of life ... Sat Poor Havana Is La... 3
News Act Up Philadelphia member arrested in D.C. pro... Sat Panties Hurt In L... 2
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Sat Panties Hurt In L... 2
More from around the web