Florida and Wisconsin: How do you like your poison tea?

Feb 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wilson's Almanac

If you want to know what a nation led by the Tea party might look like, look no further than Florida's Rick Scott, who is taking a hacksaw to social programs while giving huge payouts to corporations.

Comments (Page 27)

Showing posts 521 - 522 of522
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sharon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

i was a gov't worker. i'd like to know where you worked, georgia. i'd have turned your sorry butt in. overtime? no way! we got the time added to our vacation time. time and a half? no such thing. the benefits have been decreasing. no more dental care for over 12 years, large co-pays on doctor care and prescription drugs. lost podiatry care too. bad for diabetics. increased co-pays for families. no more eyeglasses or contact lenses. either educate yourself or shut up.
todays lesson

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

guess what wrote:
With no middle class who will shop in your stores, who will eat in your cafes ? You know what a tea bagger is ? A racist, plain and simple. You never heard people referring to our President, Republican or Democrat in such demeaning terms . I worked for County government for years. I worked most holidays, double shifts at the last moment, and now I have greedy bigots who made more in the private sector reaching into my pocket. I am sure middle class will be a term referenced in the past. We will have rich and poor. Egypt can and will happen here.
The people who work and earn money will shop and eat in the stores and cafes. I know that has to be so hard to imagine with all the millions who became unemployed and the millions who have gave up on ever finding a job on Obama's and the democrats watch because now that there are record numbers of citizens living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch that can't really afford to eat at cafes like you well-kept union folk do. lol

I'm surprised you didn't run out and collect the $100,000 dollar reward offered by the radio station to prove that any Tea Party member slurred or made racist remarks of any kind to anyone. Nobody collected on that reward. Hmmm...you just claimed that "teabaggers" are racist plain and simple. Take your proof and collect that money, guess what. Well, that is if you are telling the truth and you have proof. It sure reads that way.

How long were you in your coma? You claim that you never heard such disparaging remarks about any other president. Were you in a coma the 8 years Bush was president and the following year when Obama and the democrats bashed him on a daily basis so as to make themselves look a little better to the citizens that would actually fall for that crap?

We will have rich and poor? Isn't that what Obama wants? All of us to have the same but him and his rock star Hollyweird buddies to have what they deserve? Isn't it ironic how Obama harps and harps about the nerve of greedy people and charges people $38,000.00 a plate/ticket to hear him speak about those greedy mfer's?

What greedy bigots are you referring to? Other citizens who work and go in at the last minute to cover a shift and work holidays and double shifts even though they don't have a greedy union backing them up and bankrupting the State so that people like you can live high on the hog forever, compliments of your greedy union? Sounds like it's your union that you should be pissed off at for ripping you off all these years and not the citizens who are out there working just like you did for years, right?

Did you graduate high school? Just asking because you don't seem to have a concept of facts and numbers. Just saying! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 521 - 522 of522
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••