IPS plan to lay off teachers worries ...

IPS plan to lay off teachers worries parents

There are 8 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Apr 23, 2011, titled IPS plan to lay off teachers worries parents. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

A plan to trim the Indianapolis Public Schools budget mostly by eliminating teaching positions drew criticism from parents at a School Board meeting Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 23, 2011
ha ha ha that's what they get for being obama and george soros pawns and the nea's pawns maybe they will fire 5400 teachers like in detroit lol you all lined up for obama to be elected so suffer you sold out america for a very inexperienced thug whose credentials daily are becoming more and more questionable as in one big fraud and cover up on his
birth and where he actually attended college, and what no grades, and how the hell did he get that huge surgical scar on his head, looks like he had brain surgery, maybe when he was 19 yrs old and took a trip to pakistan and afghanistan to fight along side his muslim brothers there, how does a poor college kid no money afford trips all over this world , wait his grandmother was a bank vp and his grandfather i heard an engineer , yet obama said he was on food stamps lol something is not adding up there lol you teacher's didn't care in the least about his inexperience, you voted in huge numbers you marched for him got your students to tell their parents to also vote for him, so again suffer I hope all parents home school their kids
Navin Johnson

Evanston, IL

#2 Apr 23, 2011
There you go again. You have no clue and very little soul.
Navin Johnson

Evanston, IL

#3 Apr 23, 2011
Your post has nothing at all to do with the topic. You are absolutely correct about Obama but know nothing of what real teachers do. Try to stick with the topic.
Ole John

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 24, 2011
Our School Problems,..and Nations problems, date back probably before you were born,...

You cant blame everything wrong in society on Obama, the ills we have faced for decades are not his fault,..even if he is nothing more than a continuation of compounding problems.

I might NOT like Obama,..but no more than I disliked the Bush's, the Clinton's, and the rest of the Presidential Pretenders that have had their chance to right the wrongs, yet failed to even try.

The President does NOT run this country,..

thats what Congress, is supposed to do,...yet,...
they dont.

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 24, 2011
more disgruntled liberals i see haha , I knew id bring out the anger in them typical of them to cherish failure in the past 75 yrs of social justice
entitlement programs lets see obama is for bigger govt and total control, his first week in office he did away with vouchers for low income kids, two were attending one of his daughters private schools , I recall many liberals in new york mostly the hollywood new york actors taking out ad in ny times hillary , al gore all signed the ad saying anyone that sends their kids to a private school is robbing
public schools lol guess what al gore and hillarys daughter went to private elite schools , and all those kennedy kids as well and guess what obama himself was afforded the best private and prep schools say it isn't so, and it's obama who beats
his drum for more money to be invested into public
schools as detroit is about to let go of 5400 teachers haha, that's it more money poured into more failure typical liberal mindset as always
nice to see liberals never change,how smug they are
up in their towers of change, jetting around the world attending lavish fundraisers to get reelected
playing golf weekly when disasters strike or filling out ncaa tournament picking the winners lol
wait they bailed out gm and chrysler there they go again picking and choosing who should win haha

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 24, 2011
yet ole john you continue to elect the same ole congress I bet you despise the tea party people and palin and bachmann sorry you are wrong the president
does yield much power and infleunce didnn't obama
have the youth and all teachers followjng him
you forgot about the healthcare he signed into law against the will of the people, now now now or obama recently saying yeah go ahead and try and nickle and dime cut my healthcare bill wait you told me congress passes all bills lol , so when obama used executive priv and order to go against the marriage act he as candadite obama said is between a man and woman not man and man or woman and woman lol
you do indeed need history lesson onhow much power a president has didnt obama just take us into war with libya without consulting congress leats bush consulted congress and waited for the U N TO DO IT'S JOB,obama over one weekend orders libya bombed lol you phoney liberal and phoney rino republican hyprocrits

Freetown, IN

#7 Apr 24, 2011
i dunno what im ranting about im just angry cause daddy take my t bird away

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 24, 2011
Politics are depressing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

School Vouchers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's big school voucher problem Dec '17 Wondering 20
News Study Shows School Vouchers Hurt Students -- Bu... (May '17) Dec '17 This is forum for... 5
News School-voucher opponents clear key signature hu... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Secessionists push for South to break away from... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Hostis Publicus 1
News Texas Senate aiming to move divisive bills at b... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Fundi farts 8
News The Cynical Dishonesty of Anti-Choice - Educati... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Maltamon 1
News Nevada leaders deal blows to school vouchers, p... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Maltamon 1