The Mail, May 1

Re: "Liberals share talk, drinks" March 8. Wow, a front-page story about liberals sipping drinks in bars while complaining about Republican politics. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy

Ontario, CA

#24 May 2, 2009
SAW wrote:
Jimmy, I agree that it was regrettable that Gore could not win his own state. I wish Gore had won in 2000, because I don't believe that we would have gone through this war if he had been. I do remember hearing Bush state that his 2004 re-election had given him political capital, and he intended to use it. He did not use it very wisely did he?
This time, we had a choice between two people--one a fresh, young newcomer who seemed pretty smart, and one old guy who had left his first wife for a new, younger model. McCain had written in his own memoir that he craved attention and being idolized. His choosing Sara Palin for VP was very telling about how desperate he was to be President.
So, we had a choice to make and the choice was Obama. You accuse us of "crowing". No one is crowing, no one is happy. I, for one, have put my faith in Obama helping this country more than he will hurt it, and that is the bottom line.
And Joe Biden is a Blue Ribbon Prize? He is assassination insurance
SAW

Claremont, CA

#25 May 2, 2009
Joe Biden is as real a person as we will ever see in politics. I hope that we will never again have to suffer the assassination of one of our leaders.
Jimmy

Ontario, CA

#26 May 2, 2009
SAW wrote:
Joe Biden is as real a person as we will ever see in politics. I hope that we will never again have to suffer the assassination of one of our leaders.
I certainly hope not either. But Joe is real? He is a career politician that has no clue about reality. You can tell every time he opens his mouth. Remember when he ran for president in 1988 and he plagiarized a speech from a British politician named Neal Kinnick, then he lied about it? COme to think of it Obama did the same thing early in his campaign..........two peas in a pod.
SAW

Claremont, CA

#27 May 2, 2009
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly hope not either. But Joe is real? He is a career politician that has no clue about reality. You can tell every time he opens his mouth. Remember when he ran for president in 1988 and he plagiarized a speech from a British politician named Neal Kinnick, then he lied about it? COme to think of it Obama did the same thing early in his campaign..........two peas in a pod.
But, he did admit it and said he was really stupid to think that he didn't have to take time to prepare. I stand by my thinking that he is a real person. I think he has every clue about reality. He always traveled home after sessions every day, and he has not filled his pockets like so many of the politicians. You can always find something about everyone. Once, there was a story Reagan told, claiming he was actually at one of the Nazi prison camps, and it was all made up, just like Hillary's sniper fire.
Jimmy

Ontario, CA

#28 May 2, 2009
SAW wrote:
<quoted text> But, he did admit it and said he was really stupid to think that he didn't have to take time to prepare. I stand by my thinking that he is a real person. I think he has every clue about reality. He always traveled home after sessions every day, and he has not filled his pockets like so many of the politicians. You can always find something about everyone. Once, there was a story Reagan told, claiming he was actually at one of the Nazi prison camps, and it was all made up, just like Hillary's sniper fire.
Liberals are never held accountable (remember Teddy Kennedy?). If a Republican so much as drinks a near beer they put him through a ringer. BTW Hillary out right lied, then claimed she was tired, then the story ended.
SAW

Claremont, CA

#29 May 2, 2009
Can't win with you. You get the last word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

School Vouchers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election brings new GOP power to state capitols Nov 8 barefoot2626 22
Walker, Burke have clear contrasts on education Sep '14 Harry 2
5 things to know about Wisconsin governor's race Sep '14 QUITTNER on Sep 9... 2
NC judge: Private school vouchers unconstitutional Aug '14 Phil 8
Florida teachers challenge voucher expansion Jul '14 Phil 2
School choice just makes sense (Apr '14) Apr '14 MaltaMon 1
Michael McShane: Politico's Voucher Story Is Bogus (Mar '14) Mar '14 The Dude 1

School Vouchers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE