Between a charter and a hard place

Between a charter and a hard place

There are 23 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Between a charter and a hard place. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Pennsylvania's charter-school law is supposed to foster innovation in education and create opportunities for students that wouldn't be available otherwise in public schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick

Baltimore, MD

#21 Apr 12, 2010
Texmex wrote:
<quoted text>
The school employees help who they want to help while ignore who they want to ignore, this is why our school systems are failing our kids but still keep getting our taxes.
This is why we attend the PTA type meetings or send our kids to parochial schools.

How dis you get a Fort Worth address for your last post?
Texmex

Reading, PA

#22 Apr 16, 2010
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we attend the PTA type meetings or send our kids to parochial schools.
How dis you get a Fort Worth address for your last post?
There is no need for the PTA if ALL school employees were doing their jobs right and treated all kids the same? No need to worry about my address just how we plan to deal with the high cost of education.
Rick

Baltimore, MD

#23 Apr 16, 2010
Texmex wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for the PTA if ALL school employees were doing their jobs right and treated all kids the same? No need to worry about my address just how we plan to deal with the high cost of education.
You might be right, but you know that all do not perform as expected, and the administrators need observation and direction by concerned parents. I'm not worried by your address I just have lots of friends in north central Texas, thought you might be there or whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

School Vouchers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida NAACP & Black Pastors In Standoff Over ... Jul '16 Whites Not Competent 2
News Platform: Texas Democrats feel strongly on tran... Jun '16 CA DAD 5
News Can school choice help keep kids out of jail? Apr '16 Mark Fursman 5
News In last radio address, Boehner promotes school ... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Phil 16
News Education 52 mins ago 6:49 p.m.House delays vou... (Feb '16) Feb '16 More Facts 2
News NC judge: Private school vouchers unconstitutional (Aug '14) Jan '16 Bob 9
News Florida teachers challenge voucher expansion (Jul '14) Dec '15 Candace 4
More from around the web