Huffman revises school voucher bill

Huffman revises school voucher bill

There are 2 comments on the Lima News story from Dec 9, 2011, titled Huffman revises school voucher bill. In it, Lima News reports that:

The sponsor of legislation to expand private-school vouchers in Ohio says the plan will change to address concerns from public schools and their allies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lima News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2011
This is a load of crap, I don't want my tax dollars going to the catholics or any other private parochial school, exactly what was the motivation behind this BS bill that was conjured up by him and his catholic cohorts. Every school administrator in Ohio is against this bill, you think that would be clue enough, the catholics don't have to answer to the same standards as public schools, this bill is a load of crap that reeks entirely of corruption.
Flower

Mason, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2015
HardenThick wrote:
This is a load of crap, I don't want my tax dollars going to the catholics or any other private parochial school, exactly what was the motivation behind this BS bill that was conjured up by him and his catholic cohorts. Every school administrator in Ohio is against this bill, you think that would be clue enough, the catholics don't have to answer to the same standards as public schools, this bill is a load of crap that reeks entirely of corruption.
I agree 100% its bull!!! He's such a douche bag too. He used to flirt with highschool girls all the time it was disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

School Vouchers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeVos protester released after pleading not gui... Feb 14 Robin Obrien 3
News Protest marks public school visit by new educat... Feb 11 Covenant 4 Noah M... 1
News Betsy DeVos picked for education secretary Feb 11 PoorHarlotInceztL... 49
News Reform Rabbis Slam Betsy DeVos for 'Christian' ... Feb 8 MichaelN 10
News 5 faith facts about Betsy DeVos Feb 8 MichaelN 2
News Sen. Kamala Harris joins Democratic senators in... Feb 7 Babydoll 1
News How strict should public school letter grades b... Feb 6 Cfnm 2
More from around the web