GOP wave reshapes nation's agenda sta...

GOP wave reshapes nation's agenda state by state

There are 37 comments on the Boston.com story from Apr 18, 2011, titled GOP wave reshapes nation's agenda state by state. In it, Boston.com reports that:

State by state, Republicans are moving at light speed on a conservative agenda they would have had no hope of achieving before the big election gains of November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#25 Apr 18, 2011
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyin' cox suxer. Get the hell out of this party if you came in to destroy it satanist. Come to my face and talk your dirty shit to me and you're dead.
It is time for the sense and sensibility of John F. Kennedy to regain dominance in a party gone wild.

You sound like a very busy person.

“good luck with the 72 virgins”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#26 Apr 18, 2011
It looks like America has awaken to the danger that democrats pose to this country.

“good luck with the 72 virgins”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 18, 2011
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's ok for you to KILL ME while grown? SATANIST. I will KILL you if you got the balls to come and say that shit to my FACE. Don't think I won't. I'd stomp on ur sperm u devil. lyin ' cocksuxer. Ur white trash for sure, ain't'cha. Sickening u r...going to throw up...pat urself on ur back.
You are a sick puppy.
ArrogantB

Columbus, OH

#29 Apr 19, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
and all this time i thought "responsibility" was dylan's inspiration...
i stand corrected.
>>>Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth
Blowing down the backroads headiní south
Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth
Youíre an idiot, babe
Itís a wonder that you still know how to breathe<<<
Jerkoff to the Bible, as sh at...
Jesus H Christ

Greenville, SC

#30 Apr 19, 2011
carey529 wrote:
so...things ARE getting do to help get the states out of the mess liberal agendas put them in...
is ANYONE surprised the liberals are whining about it?
along with baseless personal attacks, boldfaced lying, and blaming EVERYONE else for the problems THEY caused ...
(example...obama's "attack paul ryan tour", playing this week at a liberal bastion near you!)...
whining is one of the few things liberals ARE good at!
Dude, you rag about "whining" and that is exactly what your post does! Typical clueless hypocrite. And you wonder why the party you support is in such a mess. Asshat.
Jesus H Christ

Greenville, SC

#31 Apr 19, 2011
radio free america wrote:
It looks like America has awaken to the danger that democrats pose to this country.
America is still asleep, ace. And it is not the dems you need to worry about. It is the corporations that control both parties that pose the real danger. The democracy is under siege and is being torn down brick by brick and they have you convinced that the democrats are the cause. Wake up yourself, ace.
Jesus H Christ

Greenville, SC

#32 Apr 19, 2011
TedsLiver wrote:
This is an Americsn wave against our government that over spends and is an un-wanted nanny.
If you do some math it is the military that is sucking the blood out of our country, not the fictional "nanny state". If we can spend 8 billion dollars a MONTH on Afghanistan alone, we ain't broke, friend. We just have very misguided priorities.
J KARLAK

Naperville, IL

#33 Apr 19, 2011
TedsLiver wrote:
This is an Americsn wave against our government that over spends and is an un-wanted nanny.
Oh, please. This is a corporate-paid way to carry out the Grover Norquist goal of making "government so small he could drown it in a bathtub." Smaller government, fewer taxes, right? Who care about schools, fire departments, clean air, or social justice...
J KARLAK

Naperville, IL

#34 Apr 19, 2011
Bringmedinner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is time for the sense and sensibility of John F. Kennedy to regain dominance in a party gone wild.
You sound like a very busy person.
And a very lonely one.(Albeit with a limited vocabulary....)
Evilmonger

Evansville, IN

#35 Apr 19, 2011
J KARLAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. This is a corporate-paid way to carry out the Grover Norquist goal of making "government so small he could drown it in a bathtub." Smaller government, fewer taxes, right? Who care about schools, fire departments, clean air, or social justice...
I suppose you will enlighten the great unwashed as to the meaning of social justice. My definition of it is a liscense to steal from your betters as long as you proclaim your 'victim' status loudly and pitiably enough. That in itself is an excellent reason to make government small enough to drown in a bathtub.
wrong answer

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Apr 19, 2011
Zena Princess wrote:
KILL REPUBUGLIES! By GOD, I WOULD. I'm a loyal citizen willing to sacrifice myself to save my country and PEOPLE against our ENEMIES-RepuBlicanS!~
just kill yourself. Show how you will sacrafice,

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37 Apr 19, 2011
radio free america wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick puppy.
PRAISE GOD-another perverted man is avoided in my life! ThX YE JESUS!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#38 Apr 19, 2011
wrong answer wrote:
<quoted text>
just kill yourself. Show how you will sacrafice,
What's ur address? I'll take you with me. Even if we have to split at the fork in the road.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#39 Apr 19, 2011
If they starve us...we betta put the male chavunist pigs like the repubs at the head of the dinner menu list....
Yes on SB 5

Canal Winchester, OH

#40 Apr 20, 2011
Unions destroyed Big Steel and the Auto Industry with inflated wages and benefits. Now unions are destroying big government. Outsource and privatize!
TedsLiver

United States

#41 Apr 20, 2011
J KARLAK wrote:
<quoted text>
. I certainly do not care about social justice. That is a made term that means nothing. It shows me you are pretty weak minded.
TedsLiver

United States

#42 Apr 20, 2011
Jesus H Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do some math it is the military that is sucking the blood out of our country, not the fictional "nanny state". If we can spend 8 billion dollars a MONTH on Afghanistan alone, we ain't broke, friend. We just have very misguided priorities.
. Jesus I thought you would be smarter and taller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

School Vouchers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justices signal support for church in closely w... Apr 20 Why Not Church 1
News Loud crowd disagreed with most of LaMalfaa s po... Apr 19 Was Not Coherent 1
News Dem state rep to GOP woman: 'I wanted to punch ... Apr 17 Was Not Courageous 2
News Town hall connects residents with legislators Apr 17 Whip Nude Cheeks 2
News US strike on Syria is widely praised, but anger... Apr 12 spocko 65
News Trump tours private school in Florida, promotin... Mar '17 Whip Nude Cheeks 1
News Vouchers do not improve student achievement, St... Feb '17 Maltamon 1
More from around the web