Tulsa Public Schools changes dropout-reporting protocol

Sep 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tulsa World

A review of Tulsa Public Schoolsa dropout reporting procedures has led to some changes since the district had to correct the last numbers it reported to the state.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Yes, the numbers only trippled.........TPS needs some new math classes for the administration. Funny this comes out AFTER the Superintendent got a new contract. When is TPS going to use acceptable accounting methods..........answer never, they don't want the Board to be able to read the financials.
Road Rage

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

District officials have said an increasingly popular reason parents city for withdrawing their children is home schooling.

KOTV, please hire some more proof readers. In the sentence above, the word city should be cite.

It would be easier for the readers of your website to read the stories if words are used correctly.

Since: Feb 13

Visakhapatnam, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I joined in online training for software course in Svrtechnologies. They gave me online training/ home schooling. I learned the course training from home. I saved lot of time. I am very happy with this online training. Their response is good. The trainers gave me lot of information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Home Schooling Discussions

Search the Home Schooling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Common Core Math Video Series Jul 18 Sinclair 1
Focus on Education Jul 18 Delta Juliet Whisky 1
Common Core foe emerges to challenge Democrat B... Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Finding freedom: Family moves to Morristown to ... (Dec '08) Jun '14 MaltaMon 17
Mother who tortured adopted daughter for 20 yea... May '14 MaltaMon 2
what is off page in SEO, explain about it? May '14 mathtutoronline 1
Soaring enrollment marks Florida Virtual School... (Oct '07) Apr '14 Jenna 92
•••
•••