Thousands gather at home-schoolers convention

Jun 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

When Brooke Robertson was evaluating educational options for her three young children, she considered online classes as well as home schooling.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I found the online taxidermy class very useful even if you don't go on to become a school janitor. One can never get too much edumacation. Word
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Leon 45 Jones wrote:
I found the online taxidermy class very useful even if you don't go on to become a school janitor. One can never get too much edumacation. Word
hows that domestic engineer job comin along

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hows that domestic engineer job comin along
Great!! We wil be bulldozing your crackhouse tomorrow!!

Better not park your moped around back!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! We wil be bulldozing your crackhouse tomorrow!!
Better not park your moped around back!
its gonna be fun watching y'alls big shovel lipped mouths doing the job.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
its gonna be fun watching y'alls big shovel lipped mouths doing the job.
You say that with tears in your eyes as you hear your crack pipe crack, you gay little alter-boy!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that with tears in your eyes as you hear your crack pipe crack, you gay little alter-boy!
nasty, nasty little catholic victim
Know her well

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
nasty, nasty little catholic victim
Too bad you weren't a Jim Jones victim....maybe next time...
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you weren't a Jim Jones victim....maybe next time...
too bad you weren't a Branch Davidian victim....maybe next time...
but oh wait, maybe Palin can get you a flight on the next Halle-Boop comet by-pass.
Know her well

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2011
 
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you weren't a Branch Davidian victim....maybe next time...
but oh wait, maybe Palin can get you a flight on the next Halle-Boop comet by-pass.
Your stand up act is just about ready to performed at your next stop....PRISON! Have fun!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 13, 2011
 
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stand up act is just about ready to performed at your next stop....PRISON! Have fun!
hope you can be in attendance, see you soon.
Know her well

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 13, 2011
 
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hope you can be in attendance, see you soon.
You will have fun in there again....it isn't too different from your days at Jackson-Field so you should be fine...
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 13, 2011
 
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have fun in there again....it isn't too different from your days at Jackson-Field so you should be fine...
daydreaming again.
Know her well

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 13, 2011
 
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
daydreaming again.
JKV, you are delusional, as usual....I guess being in "la-la land" is how you get through your crappy life...
Leon 45 Jones

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Id like to read their book report for "How to make love to a 13 year old - A teacher's story". Word
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 14, 2011
 
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
JKV, you are delusional, as usual....I guess being in "la-la land" is how you get through your crappy life...
i get through life by stepping on yours. feed the meter moron.
Know her well

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 14, 2011
 
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i get through life by stepping on yours. feed the meter moron.
We all know how you get through life....you antagonize neighbors, co-workers, family, "friends" and the community at large....
true

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 16, 2011
 
ok I thought i would read something on homeschooling but i have seem to reach the thugs on the library computor time. Thank you all i have enjoyed the humor.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 16, 2011
 
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know how you get through life....you antagonize neighbors, co-workers, family, "friends" and the community at large....
don't mess with "hammer time"
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

true wrote:
ok I thought i would read something on homeschooling but i have seem to reach the thugs on the library computor time. Thank you all i have enjoyed the humor.
can't handle it, thanks for stopping by anyway.
homeschooling is for those who care not to assimilate themselves with a diverse world population. my suggestion and you can take it anyway you like is FOR all of y'all to GET OFF THIS PLANET, and i do mean PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!
true

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
can't handle it, thanks for stopping by anyway.
homeschooling is for those who care not to assimilate themselves with a diverse world population. my suggestion and you can take it anyway you like is FOR all of y'all to GET OFF THIS PLANET, and i do mean PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!
Most homeschooled when done right far out score the dumbed down flouride vaccine taking masses

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••