Woman claims Seventh Day Adventists f...

Woman claims Seventh Day Adventists failed to protect her from sex abuse

There are 6 comments on the Canada.com story from May 4, 2013, titled Woman claims Seventh Day Adventists failed to protect her from sex abuse. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Alicia Koback's lawyer filed a lawsuit Friday alleging that her mother, the Seventh Day Adventist Church and two of its schools knew she was being sexually abused by her father throughout her childhood, but did nothing to protect her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Sara

White Rock, Canada

#1 May 20, 2013
This is a horrible story.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2013
I hope that justice will prevail in this case.
humblepie

Adelaide, Australia

#3 May 24, 2013
Stop Worshiping elders and pastors and these kind of problems go away

Must be terrible for a child telling an adult that a respected member of their organization was molesting them, I bet they don't believe the kid 9 out of 10 times.

Wonder if the Elder in question was reading book of a new order and under control of Jesuit NLP?

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by ---> thy sorceries were all nations deceived." Revelation 18:23

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2013
humblepie wrote:
You are truly demented. Furthermore, you didn't even read the story.
Rockroller

Brampton, Canada

#5 May 24, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>I am truly demented. Furthermore, you didn't even read my story.
Ok
alliiannam

Bhopal, India

#6 Jun 21, 2013
very interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Schooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul '17 Momma Bear 8
News Mother who tortured adopted daughter for 20 yea... (May '14) Jun '17 Gordy Glans 3
News Why home taught kids are performing better than... May '17 Why Not Chastise 1
News Alberta home-school agency buys time as it figh... (Nov '16) May '17 Anonymous 5
News Back-to-School Guidance on Swine Flu (Aug '09) May '17 Dan Just Wept 29
News 'Safety Not Sanctuary': Parents Protest School ... Mar '17 tomin cali 7
News Cyber- and home-school families have different ... (Sep '12) Mar '17 rekindle your love 14
More from around the web