The Disadvantages of Home-Schooling

The Disadvantages of Home-Schooling

There are 21 comments on the Associated Content story from Nov 8, 2009, titled The Disadvantages of Home-Schooling. In it, Associated Content reports that:

I am going to start with a quote that was made by the superintendent of Child and Family Services which states, "The opportunity for social interactions with others is very important for the development of all children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tell the truth, then run”

Since: Mar 11

Garden City, NY

#21 Jul 25, 2012
Bob wrote:
I see that a=am-a-yob-and-a-knob-i-am claims there is no argument, but keeps posting trying to argue.
What a yob. What a knob.
What a moron.
You should read what you wrote, then look up "equivocation".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Schooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul '17 Momma Bear 8
News Mother who tortured adopted daughter for 20 yea... (May '14) Jun '17 Gordy Glans 3
News Why home taught kids are performing better than... (May '17) May '17 Why Not Chastise 1
News Alberta home-school agency buys time as it figh... (Nov '16) May '17 Anonymous 5
News Back-to-School Guidance on Swine Flu (Aug '09) May '17 Dan Just Wept 29
News 'Safety Not Sanctuary': Parents Protest School ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 tomin cali 7
News Cyber- and home-school families have different ... (Sep '12) Mar '17 rekindle your love 14