County reports more home-school students

County reports more home-school students

There are 1 comment on the East Valley Tribune story from Aug 17, 2012, titled County reports more home-school students. In it, East Valley Tribune reports that:

The home-schooling community is seeing another hike in participation this year, according to the Maricopa County Education Services Agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Valley Tribune.

sallyjohnson48
#1 Aug 17, 2012
I think that homeschooling is a great to get an education. I applaud parents who take the time to teach their children. My sister is wanting to start christian home school ( http://heritagehomeschool.com ) for her children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Schooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents Debate on Children's Vaccination Requir... May 27 TRASH SCIENCE 24
News Home school no longer just for the deeply relig... (Sep '13) May 27 QUITTNER May 27 2015 15
News 15 apps to help your child learn outside of the... May 25 Phil 4
News A stand for public schools includes pushback of... May 7 Tazo 6
News A Republican Slap In The Face To Latinos and Hi... Apr '15 Who Guessed it 6
News Colorado Senate OKs Tax Credits For Private Sch... Mar '15 noMatlaM 1
News Finding freedom: Family moves to Morristown to ... (Dec '08) Mar '15 Check the Source 24
More from around the web