Teachers are our true education experts

Full story: Lebanon Daily News

I read with interest Brad Rhen's recent series of articles attempting to explain recent educational moves such as charter and cyberschools.
Comments
1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Morbius II

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

Yes, that is just what people think when they consider educated people: Lebanon!
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Yep, they get 3 months vacation every summer, get to be inside in the winter, regular working hours, and the list goes on , I'd say they about have it figured out.
TP Hater

Auburn, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Thomas Paine wrote:
Yep, they get 3 months vacation every summer, get to be inside in the winter, regular working hours, and the list goes on , I'd say they about have it figured out.
You get 12 months vacation a year, stay inside ALL year, type stupidity on this forum and the list goes on, yet you say THEY have it figured out?
Its Twenty Eleven

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

The old gray mare ain't what she used to be.
It's about choices. Public Educator's have a hard time understanding this.
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You get 12 months vacation a year, stay inside ALL year, type stupidity on this forum and the list goes on, yet you say THEY have it figured out?
Hey peckerhead, I at least earned it, it's called retirement. as far as stupidity, thats your jealous opinion.
TP Hater

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Thomas Paine wrote:
<quoted text> Hey peckerhead, I at least earned it, it's called retirement. as far as stupidity, thats your jealous opinion.
Just stating some facts Marty!!!!!!! The only thing you've earned in life is a date with the devil!
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stating some facts Marty!!!!!!! The only thing you've earned in life is a date with the devil!
Remember, I'm an ATHIEST I don't believe in the devil.
TP Hater

Auburn, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Thomas Paine wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, I'm an ATHIEST I don't believe in the devil.
You don't but I do!
Thomas Paine

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't but I do!
Hey, this is great, lets say for argument sake there really is a HELL, that means you and I will get to spend eternity together in hell. Man you fell for that one, sucker.
TP Hater

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Thomas Paine wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, this is great, lets say for argument sake there really is a HELL, that means you and I will get to spend eternity together in hell. Man you fell for that one, sucker.
I don't know what I fell for, or why I'll be in hell with you but trust me when I say that you and I are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum Marty! The day I become the racist, bigotted, sexist moron that you've become as an old miserable man is the day I would agree we'll see each other in HELL!
Thomas Paine

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what I fell for, or why I'll be in hell with you but trust me when I say that you and I are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum . The day I become the racist, bigotted, sexist moron that you've become as an old miserable man is the day I would agree we'll see each other in HELL!
First of all, thank you for the kind words, I have worked very hard for my reputation that I am very proud of. Second, I will accept racist, bigoted,and sexist but not moron or miserable, you see I'm Quite happy. Wouldn't be a dull world if every one was perfect like you. Oh, P.S. I don't want to be part of the spelling and grammar police but I corrected your misspelling of the word BIGOTED. PRAISE BE!!!!
Question

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Sorry to break up the cat fight, but I have a question. Do you think the devil cares that you don't believe he's real?
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Question wrote:
Sorry to break up the cat fight, but I have a question. Do you think the devil cares that you don't believe he's real?
Ah!!!!!! the trick question. How can he care if he is not real and does not exist?
Question

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

You realize there's a great big world outside your mind, right?
TP Hater

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Question wrote:
You realize there's a great big world outside your mind, right?
Martin has passed the point of realization. He is focused on living in the past and he will never understand and accept change. He has allowed himself to sit behind his computer and attempt to make us all think he is the one trying to make change by pissing and moaning versus moving out of the 50's and learning and understanding what is happening in the real world and making a real contribution.
carl

York Haven, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Thomas Paine wrote:
<quoted text> PRAISE BE!!!!
to what?
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

carl wrote:
<quoted text>
to what?
It's a joke between I and a couple of friends of mine.
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin has passed the point of realization. He is focused on living in the past and he will never understand and accept change. He has allowed himself to sit behind his computer and attempt to make us all think he is the one trying to make change by pissing and moaning versus moving out of the 50's and learning and understanding what is happening in the real world and making a real contribution.
You sure think that you have me figured out. First of all I do more than just sit behind a computer, I attend more governmental, township, county commissioner, school board and e.i.t. meetings than anyone else in Lebanon Cty, Pa. That said, I will admit that I do not get much accomplished, but at least I'm trying. You see, this is actually a class struggle, and I am a member of the proletariat ( the working class ) and I am fighting the bourgeoisie ( the so called ruling class ). Am I going to win? well European history and time are on my side. Answer one question, do you live in Lebanon County Pa.? and we will go on from there.
TP Hater

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Thomas Paine wrote:
<quoted text> You sure think that you have me figured out. First of all I do more than just sit behind a computer, I attend more governmental, township, county commissioner, school board and e.i.t. meetings than anyone else in Lebanon Cty, Pa. That said, I will admit that I do not get much accomplished, but at least I'm trying. You see, this is actually a class struggle, and I am a member of the proletariat ( the working class ) and I am fighting the bourgeoisie ( the so called ruling class ). Am I going to win? well European history and time are on my side. Answer one question, do you live in Lebanon County Pa.? and we will go on from there.
Of course I do Martin, I actually reside in the city of Lebanon and how do you think I know so much about YOU? Maybe if you took some of your energy away from spewing your hatred toward other people and their race religion and sex you might be able get people to think you REALLY ARE trying to do something instead of showing your hatred and ignorance all the time!
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do Martin, I actually reside in the city of Lebanon and how do you think I know so much about YOU? Maybe if you took some of your energy away from spewing your hatred toward other people and their race religion and sex you might be able get people to think you REALLY ARE trying to do something instead of showing your hatred and ignorance all the time!
And if you are over 50 years old, in all honesty tell me what you think of Lebanon today. And why is it like this? because of all the slime and vermin who have invaded this once beautiful town from Brooklyn and the Bronx. This may shock you , but one of my best friends is a PR, he came from the island when he was 8 years old. He is a damn good man, for years he worked 2 jobs, he is now 50 years old, has a new house outside the city, his wife has a good job and they have a little girl. And when he drives around Lebanon and sees the filth and the drugs and really pains him. And as far as religion , keep it out of my government, its known as the separation of church and state. Concerning sex, here in Lebanon County we have one female commissioner, she is a nice enough person, but does not have clue what she is doing on that board, on the other hand I thought the late Margaret Thatcher was one of the best PM's of Great Briton.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Schooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dance Moms star Maddie Ziegler says her 40-hour... Aug 25 dmw 10
Teacher accused of sex with student (Aug '09) Aug 13 Bob 2
Common Core Math Video Series Jul '14 Sinclair 1
Focus on Education Jul '14 Delta Juliet Whisky 1
Common Core foe emerges to challenge Democrat B... Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Finding freedom: Family moves to Morristown to ... (Dec '08) Jun '14 MaltaMon 17
Mother who tortured adopted daughter for 20 yea... May '14 MaltaMon 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Home Schooling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••