Brocton hears request for tuition stu...

Brocton hears request for tuition students

There are 50 comments on the Observer story from Sep 2, 2012, titled Brocton hears request for tuition students. In it, Observer reports that:

Brocton Central School has had a no-tuition policy for quite some time. A concerned parent questioned if this policy could be amended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#45 Jul 3, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she have to move when she believes the whole world revolves around her.
because you are a troll and full of shi*
Oh my god

Fredonia, NY

#46 Aug 21, 2013
My three kids graduated from Brocton always on the honor roll and have received scholarships to JCC for two years free tuition. It's not only the school that makes the child, it's their home life and the dedication the parents have to helping their kids get the best education possible. Many nights I sat with my kids helping them with their homework. Teachers do not have time to give individual one on one time with each child. That's where the parent steps in. It doesn't matter if its Brocton , Westfield or Dunkirk. A school can teach so much and then parents must instill the drive to succeed in them. I love Brocton school. It has small classes great teacher who are concerned if your child graduates I went to dunkirk , there is no comparison. Brocton should be held in high regard as a great school. Yes we have had cut backs and the sports and extra curricular activities have stopped. But my belief if school is too learn not to play sports. Now my kids are successful adults and continuing their college careers at Fredonia state next week. Brocton prepares students to enter the work force, join the military or whatever. Great school I will miss being a part of the Brocton family
Truthis

Buffalo, NY

#47 Aug 21, 2013
Wazza wrote:
<quoted text>because you are a troll and full of shi*
EAT WAZZA!!!!!!!!
Tick tick tick tick

Fredonia, NY

#48 Aug 21, 2013
Truthis wrote:
<quoted text>EAT WAZZA!!!!!!!!
I agree with wazza,you are a total a**hole
Truthis

Buffalo, NY

#49 Aug 21, 2013
Tick tick tick tick wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with wazza,you are a total a**hole
Eat WAZZA!!!!
Tick tick tick tick

Fredonia, NY

#50 Aug 21, 2013
Truthis wrote:
<quoted text>Eat WAZZA!!!!
lard a** pig with gonads the size of gnat sh**
Truthis

Buffalo, NY

#51 Aug 21, 2013
Tick tick tick tick wrote:
<quoted text>lard a** pig with gonads the size of gnat sh**
You eat WAZZA!!!!!
what

United States

#52 Aug 23, 2013
yea wrote:
send your kids to Brocton as tuition students--Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. My kids go to Dunkirk, and as bad as the Dunkirk schools are, they are far better than Brocton. There is nothing there at the Brocton school, the curriculum is greatly down sized as well as sports!
ya right....Thats what I want my child going to Dunkirk school districts to get jumped, bullied, scared to even attend school everyday. Check the attendence and graduation stats for dunkirk...numbers speak volumes!
Ruckman

Buffalo, NY

#53 Aug 23, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
ya right....Thats what I want my child going to Dunkirk school districts to get jumped, bullied, scared to even attend school everyday. Check the attendence and graduation stats for dunkirk...numbers speak volumes!
I want my kids to go to Brocton so all the people can gossip and run their mouths like a bunch of high school girls. Graduating class at Dunkirk last year 250 people. Brocton 40. Its no wonder Brocton people are stuck in the 1950s and the village is falling down. None of you numbskulls from Brocton would ever make it in a big city cause you have been sheltered your whole life. Oh my god a black kid is walking down the street, better run the other way. Bunch of racist rednecks.
YAYA

Horseheads, NY

#54 Aug 24, 2013
Wazza wrote:
<quoted text>because you are a troll and full of shi*
CHEW WAZZA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 151,684
News Can a revamped Roosevelt High serve everyone in... 21 hr PHIL 4
News Superintendent accused of skewing FSA results 23 hr debit card 2
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Tue Cyberrjesus 670
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) Tue DC Dave 63
News Advance high school student arrested on child p... (Nov '15) Tue BigMomma 76
News Chicago Public Schools seeks $1.55 bln credit line Tue Hostis Publicus 5
More from around the web