Five area school districts want voters to approve bond funds for facilities and upgrades

May 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Corpus Christi Caller

Alice Independent School District is seeking $31.185 million in bonds to build a new elementary school and revamp facilities districtwide.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Great

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

This is a great idea it is our children and grandchildren who will be benefiting from this!
wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

i totally agree
parent

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Great wrote:
This is a great idea it is our children and grandchildren who will be benefiting from this!
a bond was already passed for william adams the school is not even finished we should be asking what happend yto the money. and come on a million dollers for restrooms at the stadium. we need new school board members with education in mind im all for sports but lets be real.
Yes sirrrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

No one cares
Parents2

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

I say before football gets it's new restrooms. The lady coyte softball girls need a locker room. Because it's not fair that the boys baseball have a badass locker room with big screen tv the girls tottaly desrve it pass the bond for the lady coyotes please.
Yes sirrrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Lol it's a locker room! Who cares?! They're in there for like 20 minutes a day!
Ahs1

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Parents2 wrote:
I say before football gets it's new restrooms. The lady coyte softball girls need a locker room. Because it's not fair that the boys baseball have a badass locker room with big screen tv the girls tottaly desrve it pass the bond for the lady coyotes please.
that big screen tv is the coaches! The school didn't purchase it for them!
svasdfgh

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Ahs1 wrote:
<quoted text>
that big screen tv is the coaches! The school didn't purchase it for them!
Whyy are they buying the tv for the stupied coaches. So they can sit the asses there
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Lol maybe cause the coaches bought it themselves! Know the facts then talk, or type
Kris

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Great wrote:
yea

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••