Pennsylvania lists 5 Bethlehem school...

Pennsylvania lists 5 Bethlehem schools, 17 Allentown schools as 'low achieving'

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Pennsylvania lists 5 Bethlehem schools, 17 Allentown schools as 'low achieving'. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Joseph Roy, superintendent of the Bethlehem Area School District, opposes the program that spawned the list of Pennsylvania's low-performing schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

silly rabbit

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Feb 2, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
Broughal, Marvine, Fountain Hill....Crime, burden on society, Shitty attitudes, welfare...anyone see a connection? Of course you dont. Just blame Bush and racism.
Not only the economics of these poor kids that are but a number to the government studies. This is also the ALLENTOWN INFECTION that is the core of this pusie zit! The king PALUMPASHITSKYand all his court jesters from top to bottom playing hide the money in the Big Brown Hole, if they think the kids are stupid place the blame were it belongs!!! THEFT IS THEFT just because they are supposidly work under the COLUR of law?
Student

Allentown, PA

#4 May 15, 2013
It's because they simply do not care , poverty having nothing to do with it . I'm a student myself , attending liberty and it's just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents want answers in alleged student paddling (Mar '08) 34 min Just Saying 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,448
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 2 hr Ismail 685
News Canada: A nation of bigots (Jul '09) 13 hr JHuang 162
Why there is a war on America's past regarding ... Sat misbehaved 22
News Pa. Education Dept.: School performance scores ... Sat Poor Havana Is La... 20
Barefeet in Physical Education Sat Parachute High In... 34
More from around the web