Volleyball coach, 21, 'had sex with s...

Volleyball coach, 21, 'had sex with student, 15 in same school district as Bengals cheerleader'

There are 6 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Volleyball coach, 21, 'had sex with student, 15 in same school district as Bengals cheerleader'. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Cassandra Rose Elfers, who works for Phillip Sharp Middle School of Pendleton County School District, is charged with first-degree sexual abuse, a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

In the Know

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 24, 2013
The title of this is misleading and incorrect. The Bengals chic was Kenton County. The volleyball coach is Pendleton County. Get it right
Mr Lucky

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I sure wish I could have had that happen for me in High school what a fun deal. I would'nt rat on her for nothing,my lips would be sealed. Heck I'd want to keep making that pit stop occasionally.
duh

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
The title means that she went to the same school that the Bengal teacher taught at. Dixie heights.
whatever

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
I bet the 15 year old isnt complaining...
Former Resident

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2013
There has been a major shift in the blame game -- in the 1970's a female in Pendleton High school "became" pregnant by the "coach" of the gymnastics program -- she was blamed by the other teachers for "forcing" herself on him and "how she should have known better" was the belief of the "teachers" there. She gave birth to a son and was basically thought of as a "bad girl" because a grown adult in a position of authority took advantage of her. There were NEVER any charges brought against this "teacher" and to this date he is teaching in a Kenton county school with nothing on his record of child molestation or an ethics violation in his profession. All adults are responsible for what they do to children -- even a female teacher with a male student -- this is a complete breech of trust.
tinker bell

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I agree! with you (Former Resident)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-ol... 17 min Now_What- 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 153,609
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) 6 hr Cake eater 95
News Special needs voucher use low in region 10 hr Honest Don 11
News Vernon High School's record-breaking signing day (Feb '16) 13 hr bliss 5
News Amarillo High apologizes to Caprock for context... 15 hr The Green Watch Dog 3
News Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School custodians... (May '09) Sun MrTripsOnTheory 191
More from around the web