Millcreek policy too 'convenient'

Millcreek policy too 'convenient'

There are 241 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jul 23, 2008, titled Millcreek policy too 'convenient'. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

In regard to the Millcreek Township School District's policy on intramurals at the middle school level, I feel compelled to contribute my two cents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Drama in da creek

Erie, PA

#244 Jan 30, 2013
Really wrote:
I heard that Ron Wilga received a subpoena to testify for Anderson. That ought to be interesting since Wilga was elected through her efforts. Wilga admitted to tons of people that he was running to oust Maynard because Maynard asked him to retire. Wilga, however, was part of Salmon's Core team and he HAS to know about the gift cards. Anderson filed her lawsuit right before the primaries and she supported Wilga, Kramer, and Palermo. When the runoff was between Sullivan and Wilga, she vigorously campaigned for Wilga, including handing out her Whistleblower at the polls for people to support him. I will give him this, he is no longer spending time in the personnel office.
Wow from 2008! Yeah well looks like Gino and his merry men blew Ron Wilga in. He'll never win re-election after the Brunetti relationship. Cronyism like that is just absurd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 18 min DaveinMass 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min USA 166,290
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... 9 hr Western Canuck 14
News Mental health programs in schools-Growing body ... 14 hr Humanspirit 1
News Hollis teacher to pay $1M in sexual abuse law s... Tue Wow 1
News Racial Incidents At School Lead To Confederate ... (Mar '08) Tue Born in the USA 25
News Lakewood is a town divided. Here are the bigges... Tue yitzylak 1
More from around the web