Someone You Should Know: Jane Kaminski

Someone You Should Know: Jane Kaminski

There are 2 comments on the Mokena Messenger story from Apr 11, 2009, titled Someone You Should Know: Jane Kaminski. In it, Mokena Messenger reports that:

Kaminski is Mokena resident and also a bus driver for Mokena School District 159 Many kids in Mokena School District 159 have started their school day with the big smile and cheerful face of Jane Kaminski, a school bus driver for the district on the same route for the past 11 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mokena Messenger.

Donna

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2009
Jane is a gift from God. My daughter is only three and she is already talking about getting on Mrs. K's bus. She makes it easy to send our children off to school.
cahy naples mills

Ligonier, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
jane i was just fooling around on the computer and found you brett got married in july and got his wife pregnant in august so i am going to be a grandma im so excited am going to have a little grandaughter named Layla Leigh naples the end of april or beginnig of mayso ho is your family doing mydaughtr is 15 now brittny she is a good girlbrings back memories when we were 15 remember.keep in touch miss everyone there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Pikeville Parent 163,551
News El Paso Sheriff Chief Deputy Ousted for Embezzl... 21 min butters_ 18
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 2 hr NE Jade 5
News Success Programs In Fluvanna County Schools (Jan '11) 7 hr Corrupt 22
News High school science labs ready (Sep '10) 11 hr Salome 3
News Our Opinion: Parents play key role in success o... 19 hr Failure 13
News Louisiana reinstates former Moss Point Principa... (Mar '15) Thu John 2
More from around the web