Missing teen investigation turns to S...

Missing teen investigation turns to SC high school

There are 40 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from May 7, 2009, titled Missing teen investigation turns to SC high school. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The search for a missing teen from chili has expanded to a South Carolina high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beentheredonetha t

Assumption, IL

#1 May 7, 2009
Keep looking, never giving up. Godspeed.
cjk

United States

#2 May 7, 2009
i wonder if checking the school has anything to do with the sicko posting a confession that he killed her?
Westsider

Rochester, NY

#3 May 7, 2009
I think she is a "runaway". It's sad but if the media can ease up maybe she will come home.
snappyrab

Kissimmee, FL

#4 May 7, 2009
cjk wrote:
i wonder if checking the school has anything to do with the sicko posting a confession that he killed her?
Where did you see that post?
cjk

United States

#5 May 7, 2009
snappyrab wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you see that post?
I saw it whwn I was scrolling to the bottom of this story. It was listed as Drexel and it was sickening
odd

Medina, NY

#6 May 7, 2009
I am surprised no-one has wondered if she has run away to live with her Bio dad, parental kidnapping?

“name calling is SO passe”

Since: May 09

Penfield, NY

#7 May 7, 2009
cjk wrote:
Yeah, I saw that earlier and was intrigued. It was creepy...

“Happily Married To The Best”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, Ca

#8 May 7, 2009
Now I'm even more sure that she got fed up and ranaway. People are getting smarter nowadays and I bet she knew she could be traced through her cell phone so she ditched it.
batman

Livonia, NY

#9 May 7, 2009
To the family and friends,my prayers are for you and the missing girl.I hope she comes home safe and unharmed.GOOD LUCK
The Voice of Reason

AOL

#10 May 7, 2009
She did not run away. Someone hurt her. Please do the right thing and call the tipline or the cops.
just plain fed up

AOL

#11 May 7, 2009
Unfortunately, my thinking is that somebody grabbed (abducted) her; very easy to do during spring break, I'm sure.
Regardless of circumstances, we need to hope and pray for the best. And...we need to to STOP knocking her parents...who are you kidding, people? This could have been YOUR kid; pretty typical teen behavior, for at least 50% of the teen population...in the suburbs. For Cripes Sakes, some teens at 17 are already living on their own (working) or are in college...I was doing both! Have a little compassion people!!! This is why teenagers have parents and should have a "community"-that means you, people...WHY? Because they're not fully equipped to deal with adulthood and the reality of life, and unfortunately, life gets more difficult by the moment. Most of us never had to deal with a world that was anything like the world
14-21 year old kids have to live in now!
And NO...I do not know Brittanee or her family; nor am I related to them!
Did she screw up...maybe, yes..but does she deserve to disappear because of it? NO... Just using common sense and basic human compassion here...COME ON PEOPLE, WAKE UP...She's a kid (not an ADULT)...lighten' up and FOCUS on what's important...finding HER!!!
God Bless you, Britt...
Mom, Dad, Family & True Friends,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all and we're hoping and praying that we can find Britt and bring her home safely...

Penfield, NY

#12 May 7, 2009
They're supposedly running a story on the 11 news in which they interview peter...
localguy

Summerville, SC

#13 May 7, 2009
This boy know more than he is telling. The other boys are not hiding behind a lawyer, so this Browotiz punk deserves all he gets! If you are telling the truth you don't need a lawyer. I live in MB and listen when I say this... NO ONE LEAVES the beach AT 1:00 AM and doesn't check out and pick up their money!
This BOY is hiding something and needs to come clean. God Knows what Peter did in MB!
localguy

Summerville, SC

#14 May 7, 2009
MB police checked the guy who wrote the STORY that he killed her, he just wrote that so people would come to his website, he is just a little coward who is hiding behind a keyboard. So no confesion at all. It's a scam!

Penfield, NY

#15 May 7, 2009
localguy wrote:
This boy know more than he is telling. The other boys are not hiding behind a lawyer, so this Browotiz punk deserves all he gets! If you are telling the truth you don't need a lawyer. I live in MB and listen when I say this... NO ONE LEAVES the beach AT 1:00 AM and doesn't check out and pick up their money!

This BOY is hiding something and needs to come clean. God Knows what Peter did in MB!
Can you tell me something since you live there? I thought I heard that recently, before Brittanee, another young women had gone missing from the area. Is this true?
Jill from Texas

Humble, TX

#16 May 7, 2009
Please examine her mother. Check out her cell phone pings. She was in Myrtle Beach Sat. prior to receiving the phone call that her daughter was even missing. She is already assuming her daughter is dead. She has a husband on his way out the door, a house in forclosure and a rebellious daughter much younger and prettier than she is. Mothers kill their children. She has never once shed a tear on national television regarding the disappearance of her daughter. Wake up, Investigators! This has happened before!
The Voice of Reason

AOL

#17 May 7, 2009
just plain fed up wrote:
Unfortunately, my thinking is that somebody grabbed (abducted) her; very easy to do during spring break, I'm sure.
Regardless of circumstances, we need to hope and pray for the best. And...we need to to STOP knocking her parents...who are you kidding, people? This could have been YOUR kid; pretty typical teen behavior, for at least 50% of the teen population...in the suburbs. For Cripes Sakes, some teens at 17 are already living on their own (working) or are in college...I was doing both! Have a little compassion people!!! This is why teenagers have parents and should have a "community"-that means you, people...WHY? Because they're not fully equipped to deal with adulthood and the reality of life, and unfortunately, life gets more difficult by the moment. Most of us never had to deal with a world that was anything like the world
14-21 year old kids have to live in now!
And NO...I do not know Brittanee or her family; nor am I related to them!
Did she screw up...maybe, yes..but does she deserve to disappear because of it? NO... Just using common sense and basic human compassion here...COME ON PEOPLE, WAKE UP...She's a kid (not an ADULT)...lighten' up and FOCUS on what's important...finding HER!!!
God Bless you, Britt...
Mom, Dad, Family & True Friends,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all and we're hoping and praying that we can find Britt and bring her home safely...
Thank you for saying all that-you are so right!
The Voice of Reason

AOL

#18 May 8, 2009
"This boy know more than he is telling. The other boys are not hiding behind a lawyer, so this Browotiz punk deserves all he gets! If you are telling the truth you don't need a lawyer. I live in MB and listen when I say this... NO ONE LEAVES the beach AT 1:00 AM and doesn't check out and pick up their money!
This BOY is hiding something and needs to come clean. God Knows what Peter did in MB!"

Thank you for saying this. I hope the right peeps see this. You are a HERO.
The Voice of Reason

AOL

#19 May 8, 2009
So what do u think happened to Brittanie? God in Heaven help us.
Jill from Texas

Humble, TX

#20 May 8, 2009
Not only has she never cried, but she asked someone else to report her daughter missing. With her quaffed hair and seeimingly "zanex"ed face, she has appeared on national television claiming that her child is probably dead. While never shedding one single tear. Please!!! I'm sorry. As a parent, I don't care how many calming drugs I might be on, that would never prevent me from showing emotion about my missing child. The BS about the guy she visited at the hotel? Well, we have surveillance of her leaving the place, but do we have surveillance of him leaving the hotel to follow her??? No. Look at Mommy. She is hiding a whole lot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Cornfused 163,546
News `Black history is everyone's history' 1 hr Cops are Degenerates 36
News Author David Pelzer delivers message to Reeths-... (May '08) 5 hr KVB 9
News Newburgh school budget plan seeks 2% tax levy hike 13 hr Newburger 2
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 21 hr JP MORGAN 717
News A dose of brutal honesty for Tacoma schools (Sep '09) 23 hr gritmyass 15
News Teacher in Alleged Sex Assault Gets Court Date (May '13) Tue Maltamon 12
More from around the web