Schools grapple with obligations to m...

Schools grapple with obligations to migrants in shelters

There are 21 comments on the Washington Times story from Aug 18, 2018, titled Schools grapple with obligations to migrants in shelters. In it, Washington Times reports that:

When San Benito , Texas, school leaders learned of an influx of children to a migrant shelter in their small town near the U.S.-Mexico border, they felt obliged to help. The superintendent reached out and agreed to send 19 bilingual teachers, mobile classrooms and hundreds of computers to make the learning environment resemble one of his schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2018
somehow i don't think those bilingual teachers are doing so on their own time so tax payers are getting robbed for this. such a waste to keep taking from citizens to reward illegals,best bet is send them all back to country of entry and let them pay for it.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#2 Aug 18, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
somehow i don't think those bilingual teachers are doing so on their own time so tax payers are getting robbed for this. such a waste to keep taking from citizens to reward illegals,best bet is send them all back to country of entry and let them pay for it.
There are thousands of uneducated children in the Appalachian (NC, TN, KY, and VA) and at the Benzene alley (LA, MS, & AR) and you spent half a trillion dollars patrolling the 7 seas, space force, bombing children in Yemen, and placing missiles in Greenland! YOU HAVE NO BASELINE NOR THE MORALITY TO DEMAND, COMPARE OR JUDGE! FK YOURSELF STUPID BOY!
Billylikesfarts

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2018
Billfarts on schools

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 18, 2018
Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is a felony.
Hilloreeicedfart s

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2018
Billylikesfarts wrote:
Billfarts on schools
Billcfarts grapeson tutors
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#6 Aug 18, 2018
This whole illegal alien mess is the result of electing people who have no respect for our laws, and they opened the border to people who also have no respect for our laws. They saw they were losing the minority voters, and need to reward new people. They are as disloyal to the country as the people they imported.
DrBillCfart

Toronto, Canada

#7 Aug 18, 2018
Hilloreeicedfarts wrote:
<quoted text>

Billcfarts grapeson tutors
Billsmessy fartpants isbecause ofhilloray
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#8 Aug 18, 2018
Build the F-ING wall!

And tell Mexico that we'll take out Mexico City if they interfere.
There's a couple of unused things sitting in the ground in Kansas gathering dust.
Magna Carta

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Aug 18, 2018
DR X wrote:
Build the F-ING wall!

And tell Mexico that we'll take out Mexico City if they interfere.
There's a couple of unused things sitting in the ground in Kansas gathering dust.
You in Wyoming......this is what your sitting on.
The Yellowstone supervolcano is a disaster waiting to happen
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-...
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#10 Aug 18, 2018
Magna Carta wrote:
<quoted text>
Wyoming Michigan pal, not the state,
And you're in earthquake land. I hear that the San Andreas is close to slipping.
Better be ready cause it's going to be a 9.0.
Magna Carta

Santa Ana, CA

#11 Aug 18, 2018
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

Wyoming Michigan pal, not the state,
And you're in earthquake land. I hear that the San Andreas is close to slipping.
Better be ready cause it's going to be a 9.0.
Well that's a new one, why would a town name itself after a state? I know there's NY, NY. but at least its in the same state. Anyway if you read the article if yours blows were all done for. If Calif slips away, Mojave desert will be beachfront.
davy

Colby, KS

#12 Aug 18, 2018
Magna Carta wrote:
<quoted text> Well that's a new one, why would a town name itself after a state? I know there's NY, NY. but at least its in the same state. Anyway if you read the article if yours blows were all done for. If Calif slips away, Mojave desert will be beachfront.
if cali,aka DumbFuckistan,slips into the ocean,America will be a better place

MAGA
Gods Little Acre

Santa Ana, CA

#13 Aug 18, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

if cali,aka DumbFuckistan,slips into the ocean,America will be a better place

MAGA
stfu,
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#14 Aug 18, 2018
Magna Carta wrote:
<quoted text> Well that's a new one, why would a town name itself after a state? I know there's NY, NY. but at least its in the same state. Anyway if you read the article if yours blows were all done for. If Calif slips away, Mojave desert will be beachfront.
You're either f-ing with me or you're extremely uneducated. I DO NOT LIVE IN THE STATE OF WYOMING!!!!!!!!!!

You however, certainly DO live in California. Your IP says so.

The 9.0 is coming and the new Mojave beach front will be nothing more than sand littered with a billion tons of garbage along with the corpses of millions.

Sounds like a great vacation.
davy

Colby, KS

#15 Aug 19, 2018
Gods Little Acre wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu,
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.
you either,clueless fcktard
Quirky

Denver, CO

#16 Aug 19, 2018
Magna Carta wrote:
<quoted text>
California supervolcano discovered :

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Californi...
Billisafart

Washington, DC

#17 Aug 19, 2018
DrBillCfart wrote:
<quoted text>

Billsmessy fartpants isbecause ofhilloray
Billis afart
partnerships

Brownsville, TX

#18 Friday Aug 31
A volcano could destroy most of the U.S. by blocking the suns rays with ash and causing plant and animal life to die off. A slow death of a few months. I suppose it would be in our best interest to be good neighbors to Mexico as the tables could turn. Turn as in everyone heading South. Why can't the U.S. partner with Mexico to SOLVE problems instead of adding to them.
Billyneedsfart

New York, NY

#19 Friday Aug 31
Billisafart wrote:
<quoted text>

Billis afart
Billysfarts eruptlikevulcanos
Geezer

United States

#20 Friday Aug 31
partnerships wrote:
A volcano could destroy most of the U.S. by blocking the suns rays with ash and causing plant and animal life to die off. A slow death of a few months. I suppose it would be in our best interest to be good neighbors to Mexico as the tables could turn. Turn as in everyone heading South. Why can't the U.S. partner with Mexico to SOLVE problems instead of adding to them.
Mexico can't / won't solve their own problems.
Aside from the U.S. invading Mexico, why should we partner with them to solve their problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brett Kavanaugh accuser speaks out about her al... 15 hr American_Infidel 73
News 3 Northwestern Lehigh School District, New Trip... (Apr '09) Tue weapon X 12
News Right-wing media go all-out to denigrate Christ... Tue USA Today 1
News Massena Central Schoola s a Ready-4-Schoola off... Mon no proof 6
News Jerry Sandusky and the mind of a pedophile. (Sep '12) Sep 17 POLYGRAPH KAVANAUGH 22
News Photo of Oklahoma students serving detention ca... Sep 17 bratwurstspecials 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Sep 17 World class predi... 752