Student drowns at Wet 'n' Wild Waterw...

Student drowns at Wet 'n' Wild Waterworld

There are 103 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 15, 2009, titled Student drowns at Wet 'n' Wild Waterworld. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A school outing at a water park ended in tragedy Friday when a 14-year-old boy drowned in one of the park's deepest pools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Walshyy

Durack, Australia

#103 Jul 8, 2012
I think everyone here is over reacting. Wet and wild world is not stupid it's a theme park. No they shouldn't stop school escursions to the parks. It's a shame he died yeah but there are risks in everyday life. Think about all the people working there if they closed down a shitload of people would be out of work. They would've tried to save him but stuff happens for reasons. It's up to parents to also teach there kids to swim safely and stay to where they can swim without struggle...!!!
Mariah

Charlotte, NC

#104 Aug 11, 2012
For all those people that say they should have left the pool, i disagree because that would be unfair. If anyone felt they needed to show respect and leave, thats great, but those tickets cost way to money to not enjoy them. Dont get me wrong I still feel bad about his death even 3 years after the fact. If anyone has a problem with the staff at wet and wild you need to call them and tell them not complain on an internet site. Oh and calling someone fat even if they are is
not right. And whoever said that wet and wild is haunted, grow up!
Pray for me as I am taking a trip to wet and wild next week. Thank You!:-)
julien

Cerrillos, NM

#105 Sep 28, 2012
yes erick saldana knew how to swim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hal Crisco Honored at Retirement Party Monday N... 50 min HOOT41 1
News Battle Lines Drawn At Silver Grove School (Oct '07) 1 hr JPD859 204
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr now 148,170
News Middle School Teacher Placed on Leave Over Alle... 10 hr Oh No You Di-nt 3
News New Rochelle Middle School Student Stabbed 16 hr 333stenbrian 1
News Members wanted for regional planning board Wed Gina 1
News Seymour teachers allege bullying by school offi... (Jun '09) Wed Concerned Person 57
More from around the web