Gordon L. Noseworthy: Missed chance for $20M grant

Nov 12, 2012 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 14

In August, 2012 the U.S. De partment of Education re leased the Executive Sum mary of a competitive grant, Race to the Top -- Dis trict.

Full Story
more of the same

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Thanks a lot UEP.
reality checker

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
more of the same wrote:
Thanks a lot UEP.
The unions job is to get every cent they can and work as little as possible for it. And they wonder why people hate unions and are trying to get rid of them every where they can. Let's get rid of all unions as this is a fine example of what they do best.

Send this story around the country
more of the same

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
They could care less about children. Shameless.
Come on

Holden, MA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Nice one UEP- Why on earth would you turn your back on 20 million for our kids in our schools? How truly selfish, as we tax payers pay your salary. Really, how can anyone send a kid to a Pittsfield school with such selfish teachers and feel the teacher would ever look out for the kid's best interest.

SHAME on the UEP ! Shame!
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#5 Jul 19, 2014
What is the truth about this missed $20M opportunity? And what is the truth concerning the information from Craig C. Gaetani in his letter to the editor titled "Spiteful City Hall missing major opportunity" dated 07/18/2014
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Jul 20, 2014
Craig gaetani was the worst teacher I had. He was lazy. He wouldn't even take the time to correct his own tests. Add that to the fact he thought females were dirt.
Middlefield

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jul 20, 2014
are you kidding wrote:
Craig gaetani was the worst teacher I had. He was lazy. He wouldn't even take the time to correct his own tests. Add that to the fact he thought females were dirt.
That's only because he didn't like you Allen H.
No one did then and no one does now.

Funny how your comment turns up after he just exposed the mayor as a POS.
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 20, 2014
Had him in high school. I am female. Try again. Was high school chemistry teacher.
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Jul 20, 2014
He spent all class telling us how wonderful he was.
Middlefield

Alexandria, VA

#10 Jul 20, 2014
are you kidding wrote:
Had him in high school. I am female. Try again. Was high school chemistry teacher.
sure Allen sure.
Posing as a girl now I see.
Pink shirt and all.
Poseur.
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Jul 21, 2014
Middlefield wrote:
<quoted text>
sure Allen sure.
Pink shirt and all.
Poseur.
You are idiotic. Under the impression that a women can't have a point of view? No wonder you defend craig.
Praxis33

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2014
Middlefield wrote:
<quoted text>
sure Allen sure.
Pink shirt and all.
Poseur.
Is that your mom? Is there pink under the crust? What do you do with it? Who plays dress up to satisfy their mom - who?
Race to the Top

Presque Isle, ME

#13 Oct 6, 2014
Gordon L. Noseworthy: Missed Chance for $20M Grant. Well don't worry, at least the director of RSVP was fired for her failure to do her job when she missed the deadline for a major funding grant worth about $40,000 for some questionable organization. But don't worry, at least she got fired for her $40,000 failure. The good news her failure did not result in cheating school kids out of $20 MILLION $$$$$$$$$$
Praxis33

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2014
Race to the Top wrote:
Gordon L. Noseworthy: Missed Chance for $20M Grant. Well don't worry, at least the director of RSVP was fired for her failure to do her job when she missed the deadline for a major funding grant worth about $40,000 for some questionable organization. But don't worry, at least she got fired for her $40,000 failure. The good news her failure did not result in cheating school kids out of $20 MILLION $$$$$$$$$$
Your race to the top should be planting your lips on your mothers well worn out skank. You ever wonder why your mother skank is so worn out? When you go down on her and lick your way through the crust, yummy, there is a reason why her lips can wrap around your ears! You have to lick the inside of those lips so you will be able to slid in effortlessly. Your mother's skank has been used by more than you will ever know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,232
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 4 hr GLAD is mental il... 95
New Rochelle Mayor Announces City, School Distr... 9 hr 333wstenbrian 1
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 11 hr Straight Doodie 28
Gov.-elect Tom Wolf, other leaders respond to s... 12 hr lady 1
Do Students still get to do PE Barefoot if they... (Mar '11) Thu bob 18
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Thu Paula 311
More from around the web