School Districts Questioned About PSS...

School Districts Questioned About PSSA Tests

There are 1 comment on the PAHomepage.com story from Nov 21, 2012, titled School Districts Questioned About PSSA Tests. In it, PAHomepage.com reports that:

Eyewitness News has learned that the State Department of Education has determined it could not find evidence of cheating on PSSA Tests given in the Hazleton Area School District .In a letter sent to the School District on November 13th...The Department of Education says Hazleton had a high number of wrong to right answers on tests given in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PAHomepage.com.

conservative solution

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
That corrupt district is government waste at it's finest. Luckily only illegals and crack babies are getting screwed out of an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Cczar 174,724
News The big short: Districts lament funding cap 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Apologies and anger at Abington school board me... 4 hr Brenda 1
News Separate school funding foes gear up for electi... 4 hr nuther tricky gang 1
News Morning Bell: Why this schools stayed open duri... 6 hr the way it is 1
News Carlsbad student plans Stand for Second walkout 6 hr Marauder 45
News Third suit filed over fake 'scared straight' co... 7 hr Mr Shhh 2