New Orleans schools ban creationism and 'revisionist' history in rebuke of Texas

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Raw Story

The school board for Orleans Parish in Louisiana voted Tuesday night to ban the teaching of creationism as science and what they called a "revisionist" history curriculum promoted by the state of Texas.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 206 of206
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MikeF wrote:
No, that's him. Though it debatable if he ever was a teacher. If I remember right, no teaching certificate was ever found with the Texas DoE.
Which private schools, State Colleges and Universities in Texas require a teaching certificate?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Which private schools, State Colleges and Universities in Texas require a teaching certificate?
Who cares, Mr Deflection?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, Mr Deflection?
So you don't think it's relevant in your attempt to slander me that many private schools and all colleges and universities do not require a teaching certificate?

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't think it's relevant in your attempt to slander me that many private schools and all colleges and universities do not require a teaching certificate?
Certified teachers are certified because they are dealing with children and their salaries are from the public sector.

Prof. as Universities do not need to be salaried, but they do compete for those positions. A PhD in economics is more than capable of teaching a class on economics regardless of whether or not get certified to be a public grade school teacher.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Evolutionists discredit themselves by playing games with words in stupid attempts to hide their illogic.
Hey, it was YOUR analogy bub.(shrug)

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't think it's relevant in your attempt to slander me that many private schools and all colleges and universities do not require a teaching certificate?
You've been given the opportunity to clear up the matter and you have repeatedly refused to do so. I can only conclude that you are FOS.

But then, we know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 206 of206
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••