Female teacher, 47, battles high scho...

Female teacher, 47, battles high school for accusing her of turning teen student lesbian

There are 50 comments on the www.dailymail.co.uk story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Female teacher, 47, battles high school for accusing her of turning teen student lesbian. In it, www.dailymail.co.uk reports that:

A straight teacher at Florida's Deerfield Beach High School is battling her school district over its handling of an accusation she helped turn a young girl lesbian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailymail.co.uk.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2012
omg! lolololol roflmfao !!!

coffee EVERYWHERE !!!

We are an insane species !!!

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
"Rick", I had a little stubborn chest congestion. All gone now.

(Sometimes I could just kiss you)

Are you sure this isn't an Onion?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3 Nov 10, 2012
We're essentially all vampires. Gay vampires.
All it takes is a little love-bite.
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Lacez wrote:
We may be vampires lol but the teacher is hetero yet the principal and the district investigated .

She is lucky that she was not stoned to death, some areas of Florida are so backwards that they are as close to medieval times as you can get.

"Hibbs told the Sun-Sentinel she was 'shocked' not only by the charges but by the principle's decision to let the district investigate the matter"
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#5 Nov 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
coffee EVERYWHERE !!!
LOLOLOLOL
Do you recall the "Warlock" who was fired in Florida?

Some parts of Florida are terrifying.

"Teacher Gets Fired For Witchcraft"

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2012
I hope the school district has lots of money to pay this teacher for the damage they have done to her. I'd love to sit on a jury in that civil trial.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#7 Nov 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
Are you sure this isn't an Onion?
It's worse -- it's the UK's "Daily Mail."

Here's a link to an article that explains how utterly bad the Daily Mail is: http://boingboing.net/2012/11/10/precisely-wh...
SLIF

Brampton, Canada

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Franz wrote:
Keep queers away from kids !!!
Stop polluting the gay forum,when it's gay news that this forum is about.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Lacez wrote:
I am SO totally Team Jacob, you'd better mind your Ps n Qs, leech!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Nov 10, 2012
I thought this was somewhere in Crackerland but it is actually in Broward County, home of Fort Lauderdale and Wilton Manors. What is it with these Floridians? Do they feed people something to make them into stupid assholes or is there something in the gene pool?

Hopefully this teacher will move somewhere where people understand the idiocy of her district and ignore anything on her record.

Message for Obama: amputate Florida!

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Franz wrote:
Keep queers away from kids !!!
If that were what you wanted, you'd kill yourself. The only thing that's queer is a religitard.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13 Nov 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am SO totally Team Jacob, you'd better mind your Ps n Qs, leech!
I was hoping no one would make a Twilight comment...

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Nov 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
coffee EVERYWHERE !!!
LOLOLOLOL
And people like you beleive in democracy.

LOL

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
I thought this was somewhere in Crackerland but it is actually in Broward County, home of Fort Lauderdale and Wilton Manors. What is it with these Floridians? Do they feed people something to make them into stupid assholes or is there something in the gene pool?
Hopefully this teacher will move somewhere where people understand the idiocy of her district and ignore anything on her record.
Message for Obama: amputate Florida!
The teacher was part time and the school could fire him for any reason.
He was later re-hired in another school.

It was after the news got a hold of the story did the school principal change the reason and paper work from "Fired for magic" to "Fired for poor performance", the kids I saw on news all said the teacher was great as did the parents.

It was one particular woman who filed "witch craft" charges and the principal agreed with her.

Broward has a die hard insane right wing junta but you know the area because most of it is progressive.

I was actually an Independent voter till moving here bit over 3 1/2 yrs ago but the majority of republicans here are honestly insane.

“”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link to an article that explains how utterly bad the Daily Mail is: http://boingboing.net/2012/11/10/precisely-wh...
Interesting link .

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
And people like you beleive in democracy.
LOL
"The best argument against direct democracy is five minutes with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#18 Nov 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"The best argument against direct democracy is five minutes with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
THAT I agree with. Every voter should be periodically required to take the same test that immigrants do to become citizens, in order to be eligible to vote.

“”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT I agree with. Every voter should be periodically required to take the same test that immigrants do to become citizens, in order to be eligible to vote.
I disagree because southern Tea party and FOX viewers have a right to vote just like everyone else.

"Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed"

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/...

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy if voters could just recite the Constitution from memory. I've been able to since 8th grade. It was a passing requirement of our Civics class.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
We have our parallels. In point:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min who cares 149,015
News District $2-Million Short In Budget (May '10) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 41
News Teen boy alleges school district concealed sexu... 18 hr actionvideo 1
News Suspect in rape was Garden City teacher - (Oct '07) Wed watching livonia 15
News Cupertino School District to Build Affordable T... Wed Geez 3
News Black students disproportionately suspended in ... (Sep '15) Tue Serial Abandonment 79
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) Jun 27 CVUSD Watch 71
More from around the web