Chouteau Coach Charged With Sexually ...

Chouteau Coach Charged With Sexually Abusing Student

There are 108 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 29, 2009, titled Chouteau Coach Charged With Sexually Abusing Student. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Green Country coach is charged with sexually abusing a student. It happened in Chouteau, where Zachary George was hired earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Stay in school fool

Broken Arrow, OK

#117 Dec 2, 2009
Considering your grammar, you need to pay attention and quite texting during class!
ppl r stupid seriousl

United States

#119 Dec 22, 2009
ok 1st off miss mightytwin65... nobody brought kesha into this mess and it wasn't summers fault that she died that's not the topic here so get with the program... 2nd... she's not a slut! so u need to keep ur mouth shut... and the skewl is great jus kuz ur daughter and ur neice don't get there way doesn't make it a bad skewl at all... and u need to get ur facts right before you open ur mouth about nethng u dnt knw... summer is a strong girl and she had every right to go to the police i'm pretty sure if any of your kids were in that situation u wouldn't be saying all the stuff u've said
ppl r stupid seriously

United States

#120 Dec 22, 2009
i've said wat i have to say and if you don't like it then GET OVER IT!!!... Get over yourself is more like it

Lnc

Since: Sep 08

Owasso, OK

#121 Dec 23, 2009
ppl r stupid seriousl wrote:
ok 1st off miss mightytwin65... nobody brought kesha into this mess and it wasn't summers fault that she died that's not the topic here so get with the program... 2nd... she's not a ****! so u need to keep ur mouth shut... and the skewl is great jus kuz ur daughter and ur neice don't get there way doesn't make it a bad skewl at all... and u need to get ur facts right before you open ur mouth about nethng u dnt knw... summer is a strong girl and she had every right to go to the police i'm pretty sure if any of your kids were in that situation u wouldn't be saying all the stuff u've said
Wow
Though I agree 100% with what you are trying to say, I also believe you lose a lot of credibility by typing like a 10 yr old.
cureyus

Tulsa, OK

#122 Apr 28, 2010
I noticed his case is being bound over for DCA. Anyone know what the outcome was?
Questions

Wagoner, OK

#123 Feb 12, 2013
Off subject.

Did any parents ever have issues with a girls basketball coach last name oliver when he was hired at your school a few years back?
Annoyed Troll

Sapulpa, OK

#124 Nov 26, 2015
harrassed student wrote:
I am a student who has been interviewed at the end of last year, due to misconduct with Coach George. Kellyville Administration is well aware of what has happend & I don't see how he even got his job in Choteau. He should not be in the position he is(was) in, as a teacher after all that has happend. There are SEVERAL witnesses at Kellyville that actually KNOW just some of the things that he did and was involved in. He was improfessional and doesn't deserve to teach again! It really disappoints me that nothing besides his "resignation" was done at Kellyville. Trust me...whenever this thing gets more detailed and the media gets more involved...people (students)- heck, maybe even teachers- WILL come out about things that they have WITNESSED & even been apart of. Thank you, and have a nice day!:)
And, I have NO reason to even make up ANYTHING about him- everything the school knows is something that's true! Trust me- I ain't got time to be dealin' with un-needed drama!- Shoot....don't EVEN get me started!:P
You need to shut up Tashina
pooping

Buffalo, NY

#125 Dec 17, 2015
ucrhr h wrote:
he use to coach at our school i always knew he was a weirdo
He is a turd and needs to be flushed out and terminated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yet another Chicago schools chief resigns amid ... 41 min Marcavage s Emission 1
News District ratifies SRO contract with city of Val... 47 min VJO 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
News County school board to review charter school pe... 1 hr Uncle Buck 6
News Our View: Woodford wise to revote on Act 46 9 hr Sherif Fife 1
News Edmond school district parents have concerns ab... 14 hr bullyorokie 1
News Settlement costs Blairsville-Saltsburg $190,000 17 hr tonto4 5
More from around the web