Rome teachers rally against school re...

Rome teachers rally against school renovation plan

There are 28 comments on the Your News Now story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Rome teachers rally against school renovation plan. In it, Your News Now reports that:

Some teachers in the Rome School District are hoping to teach a lesson outside of the classroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hire

New Hartford, NY

#21 Oct 20, 2012
New superintendent NOW.
hot tamale

Utica, NY

#22 Oct 20, 2012
i am always right!!You are insane!!
rta

Needham, MA

#23 Nov 3, 2012
U know nothing ur a complete idiot.
answers

Needham, MA

#24 Nov 3, 2012
Still no answers as to how technology will work in trailers since there will be none, security', safety, specials, health,concerns ect... from simons. They have no clue yet. Nor do they care if these kids get what they need or thete staff. So sad.
Joe Sal 1212

Syracuse, NY

#25 Nov 4, 2012
answers wrote:
Still no answers as to how technology will work in trailers since there will be none, security', safety, specials, health,concerns ect... from simons. They have no clue yet. Nor do they care if these kids get what they need or thete staff. So sad.
You are the one with NO CLUE! Stop your WHINNING!
Class of six

New Hartford, NY

#26 Nov 4, 2012
StupidGovAtWork wrote:
Privatize
Never! They don't teach them to read,
ACTION

Utica, NY

#27 Nov 5, 2012
i say fire the complaining teachers
Joanne

Harrisville, NY

#28 Nov 24, 2012
screw you wrote:
They are doing their job jerk. If you read and k.we what they are fighting for its for the kids..... Not themselves. Wth would any board member like kids in trailers and say its healthy.... Davis reidel and daniello don't know what they are getting themselves into. Let's see how many kids w pulmonary and respiratory issues get pnemonia and are sick and sue the district because the kids have to go outside in the cold and hot humidity just to go to the bathroom or get a drink or to go to gym .... Duh.... Retarded.... If you even knew what it was like to have those conditions you would know a trailer is the worst thing. Also why are the high poverty schools NOT getting any trailers???? Idiots..... And NO...... I'm NOT a teacher or even work in this pathetic district thank fricken god.
The teachers only care about themselves NOT THE CHILDREN. The teacher's union could care less about the children or the taxpayers that have to pay the bill. Don't defend them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Pikeville Parent 163,551
News El Paso Sheriff Chief Deputy Ousted for Embezzl... 21 min butters_ 18
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 2 hr NE Jade 5
News Success Programs In Fluvanna County Schools (Jan '11) 7 hr Corrupt 22
News High school science labs ready (Sep '10) 11 hr Salome 3
News Our Opinion: Parents play key role in success o... 19 hr Failure 13
News Louisiana reinstates former Moss Point Principa... (Mar '15) Thu John 2
More from around the web