Opinions still divided with approaching Ilion-Mohawk School Merger Vote

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

The first of two public forums on merging the Ilion and Mohawk School Districts was held Tuesday in Mohawk's Jarvis Auditorium.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sad

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 30, 2013
 
Let's just do it b4 we go under!
I'd rather have 2 merging instead of 3 or 4.
The spin room

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The people want answers from the merger committee they cant get from their own board now WTF people get a grip did you see what Herkimer proposed at their budget meeting for 2013 No sports no after school stuff and teacher cuts YEAH lets hear it fort he kids....
Where

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 30, 2013
 
Where is the 2-way merger study?
Someone who cares

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 30, 2013
 
Possibly at theMohawk Schools auditorium where the article up above says?
Where

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 30, 2013
 
no, the actual study with the updated number thingies.
simple

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 31, 2013
 
you ever look a the board members
Help

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 31, 2013
 
You can find the information for the 2 school merger study on either school's website.

http://www.ilioncsd.org/DistrictNews/1213/Two...

Since: Dec 12

Dexter, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The merger is complete shit. The boards are shoving down the people's throats.Both boards have complete retards on it. Bernie in Mohawk is got the brain of 10 year old. The bastard Tangora in Ilion wants it to go through so he can increase his salary to $190,000. He is the biggest piece of garbage i have ever seen. The teachers themselves want the merger to go through, because they themselves will get a pay increase. It's just a bunch of fat greedy pigs wanting a pay increase, while everyone else in the county is suffering.
VJUDD

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I, Vicki Judd want to know the following.

1. Why do people appose the merger when they have no children in the schools.

2. Why would any one want to keep Remington School open? Don't you know I said it was unsafe.

3. Remington Arms? Tell me what that is again. Oh yeah I don't like them because I started the Ilion project and I want Remington Arms and Remington School gone because they are TOXIC to our community

4. Can someone tell me when people were allowed to have an opposing viewpoint that is not the same as mine?
JNOLL

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Good thing everyone stayed in line at the Ilion board meeting and we didn't have to read about any "accidents" in the newspaper this morning. Looks like people read the warning I posted on Facebook this morning but I took it down because I was afraid someone might report me and I am really short.
I dont get it

Burnt Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2013
 
JNOLL wrote:
Good thing everyone stayed in line at the Ilion board meeting and we didn't have to read about any "accidents" in the newspaper this morning. Looks like people read the warning I posted on Facebook this morning but I took it down because I was afraid someone might report me and I am really short.
What are you talking about, report you to who?

The fact is if lil Dan or one of the others tried their bs in Ilion they would have been escorted out and not in a nice way.
hey loser

Burnt Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

VJUDD wrote:
I, Vicki Judd want to know the following.
1. Why do people appose the merger when they have no children in the schools.
2. Why would any one want to keep Remington School open? Don't you know I said it was unsafe.
3. Remington Arms? Tell me what that is again. Oh yeah I don't like them because I started the Ilion project and I want Remington Arms and Remington School gone because they are TOXIC to our community
4. Can someone tell me when people were allowed to have an opposing viewpoint that is not the same as mine?
Merger is going to happen.

Mohawk and Ilion will excel. Herkimer and Frankfort are going to look amazingly stupid. If the Arms goes out Herk and Frank will be really fked.
Phantom

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Finally the merger scum took the bait and came out to play. We are going to have fun these next 10 days. I hope Ms. Long and her fowl condescending mouth join in on the fun because daddy cant play anymore because it's against the law. I love you idiots I really do watching all of you as Frankfort dropped and then you had victory in your grasp in Herkimer and then boom you lost Herkimer and then we have the speedy corrupt I have friends in state ed vote... because Mohawk gee wizz they wanted it so badly it was like 800% to 20% and Ilion always supports the mergers. Sure thing sure thing sure thing. Now Mohawk will slip painfully out of your grasps too and the only gift you will have given the Mohawk Valley is hate. That's right pro or against I have enjoyed watching all you idiots quibble and fight while you forget your children and cast them aside to push forward you agendas and greed or your whole big social engineering agenda Mrs. Judd I am looking at you with all due respect you can really move a crowed of mindless followers effectively. Neighbor against neighbor friend and friend. You ready Jackie? You ready Dale? This is going to be fun. Pass or fail I WIN because you morons lost your minds in the process. So where is the phantom mastermind you have been chasing? Where are they? Lets have at it. This will make for a mighty conclusion to Cos the Almighty's thesis. See you on the forums. Pros and Cons lets let it rip
honey be nice

Burnt Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Phantom wrote:
Finally the merger scum took the bait and came out to play. We are going to have fun these next 10 days. I hope Ms. Long and her fowl condescending mouth join in on the fun because daddy cant play anymore because it's against the law. I love you idiots I really do watching all of you as Frankfort dropped and then you had victory in your grasp in Herkimer and then boom you lost Herkimer and then we have the speedy corrupt I have friends in state ed vote... because Mohawk gee wizz they wanted it so badly it was like 800% to 20% and Ilion always supports the mergers. Sure thing sure thing sure thing. Now Mohawk will slip painfully out of your grasps too and the only gift you will have given the Mohawk Valley is hate. That's right pro or against I have enjoyed watching all you idiots quibble and fight while you forget your children and cast them aside to push forward you agendas and greed or your whole big social engineering agenda Mrs. Judd I am looking at you with all due respect you can really move a crowed of mindless followers effectively. Neighbor against neighbor friend and friend. You ready Jackie? You ready Dale? This is going to be fun. Pass or fail I WIN because you morons lost your minds in the process. So where is the phantom mastermind you have been chasing? Where are they? Lets have at it. This will make for a mighty conclusion to Cos the Almighty's thesis. See you on the forums. Pros and Cons lets let it rip
Let's talk on the 13th after the merger. Then you can tell me all about it honey.
Phantom

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 1, 2013
 
honey be nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk on the 13th after the merger. Then you can tell me all about it honey.
I will be more than happy to talk about it as you know I am all about the warm and fuzzy. I sure hope little Timmy dosn't have to sit through a study hall next year. If they do they might realize mommy and daddy used them as human pawns. But should we wait till July 1st when the new day dawns for our great valley!
oh yeah

Burnt Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be more than happy to talk about it as you know I am all about the warm and fuzzy. I sure hope little Timmy dosn't have to sit through a study hall next year. If they do they might realize mommy and daddy used them as human pawns. But should we wait till July 1st when the new day dawns for our great valley!
No merger, lots of studyhalls.
FreddyO

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nah, let the kids just become a waste of time like us parents. They don't need no better education. We had a better one then they do but hey look at us. We can still be proud of being unproductive citizens. Why waste a better education on our kids? We dont want them to outshine us in the welfare line, right?
just saying

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sounds like alot of herkimer people on here...water looks cold from the boat I'm on looking at your community drowning....
URClueless

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIGJOHNSON23 wrote:
The merger is complete shit. The boards are shoving down the people's throats.Both boards have complete retards on it. Bernie in Mohawk is got the brain of 10 year old. The bastard Tangora in Ilion wants it to go through so he can increase his salary to $190,000. He is the biggest piece of garbage i have ever seen. The teachers themselves want the merger to go through, because they themselves will get a pay increase. It's just a bunch of fat greedy pigs wanting a pay increase, while everyone else in the county is suffering.
Your response is a direct correlation of your intellectual quotient.
same bs

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Remember when the Frankfort and Herkimer no voters were all over running their mouths??? Exactly like a few losers are now.

I haven't heard a peep in quite a will. Frankfort "has" cut spring sports and other programs. Herkimer hasn't said shht since their invitation to sit in on budget talks.

No one is getting a raise.

The Arms has no baring on whether to merge or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••