EDUCATION: Fiscal cliff threatens pro...

EDUCATION: Fiscal cliff threatens programs, boards say

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from Dec 29, 2012, titled EDUCATION: Fiscal cliff threatens programs, boards say. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Cafeteria Supervisor Rosa Vargas mixes a bowl of Italian Pasta with vegetables at Gage Middle School in Riverside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

HoodSanta

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
So if we go off the fiscal cliff it will mean that some government programs are hurt or even eliminated? Man that is great! This cliff is sounding better to me all the time. I hope we break the sound barrier going off the cliff. Yep my taxes will go up substantially but it would be worth it to see at least a few programs for the hand out demographic go away. I am all for it - the schools waste a huge amount of money and the results we get for this ever inflating cost is poor at best. We spend more money on education to get fewer tangible results than any other country on the planet. I say cut the cliff related programs and then come back and make a second cut that large again - at least that would be a start. Maybe try the program normal people are on - take care of your own kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 151,947
News Aiken County Public School Distrct ACT scores a... 17 min Claudius Augustus... 3
News Teachers eye paperless classrooms with Google 16 hr Google It 4
News Pottsville Library in Danger of Losing More Fun... 19 hr Homeless and Horny 4
News Lunch Lady Told First Grader He Couldn't Have L... (Nov '14) Sun Actual Science 8
News Mold problem at West Vigo High School serious Fri Toney Baloney 9
News Hoop Dreams: New Dower Square basketball court ... Fri cops are degener... 24
More from around the web