Rio Rancho teacher arrested following...

Rio Rancho teacher arrested following incident involving student

There are 2 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Rio Rancho teacher arrested following incident involving student. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

According to an affidavit for arrest, the parent of a Rio Rancho Middle School student alleges her son was battered at the middle school by his teacher, Ken Boyd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

6th grade gurl

Tucson, AZ

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Ken boyd is my science teacher, and it's really scary to think he would do this stuff to kids, I wasn't in the same period as them, but I still had him.
Voice of reason

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Seems as thought the media has tried and convicted this teacher. I'd give odds that the kid that was abused" was more than a litle bit of a punk. Anyone want to bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min uMoron 143,019
News New Jersey teacher who was late for work 111 ti... 10 hr wichita-rick 7
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) 15 hr Josappo4 70
News U.S. Rep. Hurd to speak at CBA luncheon in El Paso 16 hr huey goins 1
News Pot smokers more likely to use other drugs (Jul '11) Fri ernie097 2,681
News Steelville Coach Charged With Statutory Rape (Oct '06) Thu Jim 40
News Junior Auxiliary hosts School Aid lunch Aug 26 All one size 1
More from around the web