Rio Rancho teacher arrested following...

Rio Rancho teacher arrested following incident involving student

There are 2 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Rio Rancho teacher arrested following incident involving student. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

According to an affidavit for arrest, the parent of a Rio Rancho Middle School student alleges her son was battered at the middle school by his teacher, Ken Boyd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

6th grade gurl

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Ken boyd is my science teacher, and it's really scary to think he would do this stuff to kids, I wasn't in the same period as them, but I still had him.
Voice of reason

Florence, AL

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Seems as thought the media has tried and convicted this teacher. I'd give odds that the kid that was abused" was more than a litle bit of a punk. Anyone want to bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr think 165,622
News Arkansas teacher arrested in relationship with ... Sun Guest 3
News Students warned to prove Texas residence or leave (Sep '09) Sun Gimmecurlyfries 27
News 1973 Massena Central High School graduate offer... Sun Just reading 3
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sun Lynn 4,551
News Shuttered Mexican-American studies program back... Jul 18 Quirky 1
News Two Logan County school superintendents charged... Jul 17 Japanese_Food_Expert 3
More from around the web