Fight between 2 people leads to gunfi...

Fight between 2 people leads to gunfire on Texas college campus, worker wounded in crossfire

There are 5 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Fight between 2 people leads to gunfire on Texas college campus, worker wounded in crossfire. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

A fight between two people led to a shooting at a Texas community college Tuesday and sent students fleeing for safety as officials placed the campus on lockdown, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 22, 2013
This could lead to conceal/carry on campus's.

Since: Sep 07

Drearyville KS

#2 Jan 23, 2013
That was conceal carry on camus.

Since: Sep 07

Drearyville KS

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Hey, and inadvertant pun; do any of you have the problem in Topix of sluggish keyboard? Sometimes I can barely write anything.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2013
door king wrote:
Hey, and inadvertant pun; do any of you have the problem in Topix of sluggish keyboard? Sometimes I can barely write anything.
It's been sabotaged now for a lon gtime.

See. Police will destroy anything to have it their way.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
We've had the most shootings at school since Obama was re-elected.

Yesterday, a shooter takes a kid off a school bus ...

This is the proof police are deliberately instigating gun violence to help justify a total gun ban.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 143,217
News Police Violence Against Native People 1 hr XandO 10
News Contract extended for Pittsfield schools Superi... 9 hr cops are liars an... 1
News Backpacks stuffed full with supplies go to 500 ... 10 hr cops are liars an... 4
News High School Students Walk Out Over Trans Classm... 14 hr Mark 4
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 17
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum 14 hr True Christian wi... 7
More from around the web