A Group of Georgia Third Graders Plot...

A Group of Georgia Third Graders Plot To Attack Teacher

There are 1123 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 31, 2008, titled A Group of Georgia Third Graders Plot To Attack Teacher. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Angela Williams First Coast News WAYCROSS, GA -- It's the type of news you don't expect to hear coming out of an elementary school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 57
Next Last
sandy

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2008
I would like to know why so many children was plotting against the teacher? I don't approve of what they were doing but you have to think,what kind of teacher this is that so many children wanted to do something to this person????

“Dogs are smart”

Since: Feb 08

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Mar 31, 2008
You want the parents to help you? The parents are going to be at your school and on the news wanting to know why their sweet little babies are suspended from school. They didn't do anything wrong. They are just children.It doesn't take a village to raise a child, a belt will work just fine.
bring back chain gang

AOL

#4 Mar 31, 2008
maybe these kids are just the starting of thugs when they get older, if i was there parents they get the hell beat out of them the old fashion waybelt or a swich broken off a fern bush! thrid graders ant that young not to punish the hell out of em.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 31, 2008
What the hell are they gonna do with third graders?
I hope this goes down on their permanent records!
They were gonna throw their Dora the Explorer blanket over her and give her a blanket party with their spongeBob baseball bats.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2008
this kids obviously have serious issues...and of course sandy is already thinking the teacher must have pushed them over the edge.....

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Deranged midgets. No matter how bad a teacher might be, I can imagine harming them like that.
MorkFromOrk

Middleburg, FL

#8 Apr 1, 2008
Wonder what kind of home life these kids have. You don't suppose the DAD is missing, do you? We'll know soon enough when the "parents" get some face-time on tv.

Bets anyone?

LAR

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2008
If this is what these children are attempting/contemplating in the third grade, what are they going to be like in high school?
I hope the county takes serious steps in this case so that these children remember this with every step they take in their lives.
bonbon

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Apr 1, 2008
Let's see spare the rod and spoil the child, well maybe it is time to get back to it and stop babeing these little monsters. I know if they were mine they would not be able to sit down for awhile. No child should be plotting to hurt anyone, adult or child or animal. Someone needs to teach them that if you have a problem talk to thier parents or the school principal. Not take matters in your on hands. One of these kids is probably bipolar and started this. Parents need to pay attention to there kids actions and get them help if they need it.
wow

Saint Augustine, FL

#11 Apr 1, 2008
what the fu ck is wrong with people these days? if my kid ever did anything like that he wouldn't have sat down for a month. unbelievable...
Just another ho

Gainesville, FL

#12 Apr 1, 2008
They are starting so early! I wish they would put the same effort into learning! They might actually benefit from school then!
Wolf

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Apr 1, 2008
These are just innocent children, they didn't know any better. Thats what the parents and families will be saying. Discipline starts in the home, not the community and these kids need some discipline. As previously stated, I would have not been able to sit for a month had that been me when I was in grade school.
shell

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Apr 1, 2008
ITS ABOUT TIME THESE SMALL TOWNS WAKE UP! JUST BECAUSE YOU HEAR THINGS GOING ON IN BRUNSWICK DONT MEAN THAT ITS NOT GOING ON ANYWHERES ELSE! YA'LL NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET ON THE WAGON! SMALL TOWNS ARE JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE! THERE ARE MORE DRUGS GOING ON IN SMALL TOWNS THAT WE DONT HEAR ABOUT IN THE NEWS! SMALL TOWN SMALL MINDS!
rakenshake

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Apr 1, 2008
Lets all get together and give a big thank you to groups like the trial lawyers and the a.c.l.u. and dept. of children and families. They have a huge part in this.
Grrrr

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 1, 2008
Wow...I'm sad that this story doesn't make me cringe...

It does make me wonder what could be so influential in a third graders life that one of them can not only have the nads to have a plan in the first place, but be able to recruit others and actually bring weapons to school to carry out that plan.

I remember not being very fond of some teachers at that age, but the worst I could think of doing was maybe a spitball or making faces behind his/her back. I would have been so scared to bring a knife to school that I wouldn't have made it past the mail box let alone school...and that would be scared of the consequences at home, not at school.

Parents...I don't know how many more warnings that you need, but damn man...pay attention to your kids and be apart of their lives!!!
Forrest

Stamford, CT

#17 Apr 1, 2008
I wonder what vidio game they played to many times to think this one up. Or maybe just to many roadrunner re-runs. Was any of those kids nickname wiliy?
Kay

Wimberley, TX

#18 Apr 1, 2008
God was kicked out of our schools. People are trying to kick Him out of the country. Why are we surprised?
Mark

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 1, 2008
Go straight to the source on this one, you're looking for Kyle, Stan and Cartman, I can just tell they're behind this...
Jester

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2008
Let more Video games and Cartoons program the kids, what can one expect from a society where no discipline is given out from schools. Just wait, a slap on the hands, and we'll be reading about them in 10 years from now.
tony

Olney, MD

#21 Apr 1, 2008
i love dana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 57
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Get your popcorn 158,084
News School district 'shocked' by suicide, attempted... (Jun '09) 2 hr Sgourno 4
News EdBuild could cost some local districts 6 hr OMG 1
News Proposal to move Saltsburg students to Blairsvi... (Feb '15) 10 hr u r head master 107
News Dunaway: Case pending, moving forward - 23 hr Lol 20
News PS 147 in Queens probed for promoting failing s... (Oct '09) Thu Deep Throat Infec... 9
News Our Opinion: Plenty of good news throughout region Thu Bad with Good 4
More from around the web