Pilot killed on his way to Knoxville ...

Pilot killed on his way to Knoxville described as a dedicated teacher

There are 6 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Pilot killed on his way to Knoxville described as a dedicated teacher. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

The pilot of a Knoxville bound plane that crashed Friday was a "an all around good guy," according to his boss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

Student at CCHS

Albany, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Yes, Mr. Anders was a very dedicated teacher! He will be very missed by everyone who got to know him! I was very shocked to hear the news, I am deeply sorry for his family, they will always be in my prayers.
R.I.P Mr. Anders!
comment

London, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
He was in his way home from the Bahamas. Stopping at Knoxville.
So sad. Prayers for his family and friends.
prayers

London, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
prayers going out to the family members
Just me

Versailles, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Who were the two people who died in the crash with Mr. Anders? I didn't know him but I am sorry for his family, colleagues and students.
comment

London, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
One of plan partners _ a engineer from Ohio who also had a weekend home at Spring Creek Airport. And his the engineers girlfriend.

Since: Feb 12

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
He was my Spanish teacher! And he will be missed! RIP Anders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Forumwatcher 178,024
News A clash over the provider of diversity training... 1 hr Daniels Conscience 7
News El Paso teen pregnancy rates are highest in Texas (Jul '10) 2 hr judy 107
News Romero recalled as quiet, 'one of the boys' (Dec '08) 14 hr MAGAfiggypops 23
News Carrollton High teacher resigns after his arrest 17 hr No sir 3
News How Wake's first female and Latina schools supe... 18 hr Privilege 1
News New North Berkshire School Union Has Three Fina... 21 hr Uck u albi 9