West Mifflin Area school director: Gi...

West Mifflin Area school director: Give us charter school pay rate

There are 9 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Oct 18, 2012, titled West Mifflin Area school director: Give us charter school pay rate. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

West Mifflin Area school director Phil Shar wants his district to sue the state Department of Education, claiming the district is owed hundreds of thousands of dollars for educating Duquesne students over the past five years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

food director

Oil City, PA

#1 Oct 23, 2012
The only thing you will get for the five years teaching duquesne monkeys is free watermelons.
Latisha Jones

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Oct 23, 2012
i never seen somany people that are racists in this town hopeu all go to hell you bigots.
fools

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 24, 2012
its crazy how west mifflin looks down on duquesne.but this borough is broke,tj,baldwin,brentwood,whi tehall all hink that wm is trash.they look at wm as nothing but dog poop.watch how tj parents look down on wm friday night,so before u keep bashing duq.think on how the surrounding boroughs think of u,which is nothing.90%of wm cant afford to move to the other boroughs.so stop insulting yurselves.
get a life

West Mifflin, PA

#4 Oct 24, 2012
do people really woory about who and wat are siad about wm or the people that live in wm?
duz it bother you that much?
you needa life serioisly.
Thomas Jefferson

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Oct 24, 2012
west mifflin in a ghetto we will run over your defense,,,,,,,, yeah baby and we will have sex withtuba boy
food director

Oil City, PA

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Latisha Jones wrote:
i never seen somany people that are racists in this town hopeu all go to hell you bigots.
I wood rater bee a racist then bee a -igger lo-er
Linda

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 30, 2012
My grand pap has a big wart on hs penis he let me touch it
Katie Morgan

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Linda wrote:
My grand pap has a big wart on hs penis he let me touch it
What is "it" wacko? The wart or the penis?
Jen Itelwart

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
I agree with Phil. We need more money to pay Goebels bills and the security bills to Goebel's good friend Howard Kifer, formally one of Glassports finest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Turning A Blind Eye 138,110
News Secaucus set to launch campaign against underag... 1 hr tree 2
News BIC prepares to make cuts after millage increas... 4 hr TarAndFeathers 23
News Muslim Day: Bay Area faithful come to Sacrament... 15 hr fedupwiththemess 24
News More racial unrest at St. Cloud Tech High School Wed arcanaknight 4
News Police: Teacher bought alcohol n The ex-Lee edu... (Jun '10) Wed involved 149
News Timeline of Ontario's current labour strife in ... Wed lots other kid is... 1
More from around the web