Norfolk man charged following incident at school posts bail

There are 12 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Norfolk man charged following incident at school posts bail. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

The 60-year-old Norfolk man whose actions led school officials to lock down their buildings Friday morning posted a $100,000 bond Saturday and was released from custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

concerned parent

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
maybe the teacher should take some time off I mean what happens if he comes into the school
Listen

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
We don't live in a plastic bubble! Who knows when someone is going to flip the hell out! This stuff cannot be predicted nor kept from occurring...unfortunately!
bubble has been blown

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
If you ask me the bubble of this man is going to pop and he is on the loose just kinda scary thats all hopefully he goies back from were he came from
Anonymous

Potsdam, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Hot For Teacher wrote:
If you see these 2 partying at Nadeaus this weekend then you know the charges are crap.
whether she was partying with him or not, he should not have shown up at school like that, not with everything that has happened with school shootings........my children go to Norwood and thinking that your children are in danger because of some stalker/psycho is the worst feeling in the world and I never want to feel that way again!
Siri

Massena, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
losers105 wrote:
<quoted text>whether she was partying with him or not, he should not have shown up at school like that, not with everything that has happened with school shootings........my children go to Norwood and thinking that your children are in danger because of some stalker/psycho is the worst feeling in the world and I never want to feel that way again!
Well if Kaylene would have contacted the police sooner maybe none of this would have happened. she claims that this man had been stalking her and she felt threatened around him then she should have went to the cops. Yes this man was dumb for bringing a gun into the school but he never meant to hurt anyone he is just a retard who thinks its okay to carry a gun. The BIGGER picture is that the teacher could have prevented this and she didn't. The man should and will be charged and punished for the act of concealing a weapon. but i don't think he should be charged with "stalking". I think she should be charged with lying and being a fucking retard. if she cant keep her trashy life and dirty secrets at home then dont work at the school with our children!
My god

Potsdam, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Siri wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Kaylene would have contacted the police sooner maybe none of this would have happened. she claims that this man had been stalking her and she felt threatened around him then she should have went to the cops. Yes this man was dumb for bringing a gun into the school but he never meant to hurt anyone he is just a retard who thinks its okay to carry a gun. The BIGGER picture is that the teacher could have prevented this and she didn't. The man should and will be charged and punished for the act of concealing a weapon. but i don't think he should be charged with "stalking". I think she should be charged with lying and being a fucking retard. if she cant keep her trashy life and dirty secrets at home then dont work at the school with our children!
welfare rat much?
Yup

Potsdam, NY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
lovers spat wrote:
<quoted text> Were going to Nadeaus this weekend just to see if the infamous couple shows up
I hope Dustin Trimm gets out of jail and touches ur children while you are at the bar :)
Anonymous

Potsdam, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Siri wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not saying she was innocent in this at all, I am as angered as the rest of the parents of norwood students.....I was simply stating to whomever it was saying the charges against him were bogus that this is no joke and whether or not she partied with him, he chose to walk into school that day and put our children at risk!
my goodness

Massena, NY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
It was a BBGUN sheesh
Sally

Massena, NY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
BEN AMEN TO THAT!!!!
Liar

Massena, NY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Ben I am afraid you dont know the truth either instead you choose to believe kaylenes lies also.
The "perp" was brought to massena police station so maybe you need to get your facts straight. The info published in the paper came right from the police report. Hence why it mentioned the official report in the paper. Kaylene is a regular at Nadeaus Bar (SP) and there are multiple witness who saw her and Steve interacting at the bar. Witness also saw her with him at a hockey game and around town. It's funny that all of this wasn't mentioned in her statements to police. She is fabricating the story to make herself the victim. She is embarrassed because her hubby is a town supervisor and she knows how pathetic she looks for leading that man to the school. She may not have done it intentionally but that doesn't make it okay. She needs to be responsible and make better decisions. This women needs to get her priorities straight!
Ben

Massena, NY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
I read the police report as well and they left out a lot of information!!! Just becasue she goes out does not make her guilty nor did I last look there was a crime aginst interacting in public! Boy that is a scary thought if one was guilty for talking to someone! The police would not have pressed charges for stalking if there had not been enough evidence, just ask the neighbors who came forward with information after the fact taht sh was not even aware of, read all the facts not just what the massena paper decides to print. Attending a hockey game is not a crime either, it is a public building, and it is in the original ploice report however that was not made public information. She is not embarrassed becasue of her ex-husbands position trust me!!!She did not lead anyone any place he chose to go to that school on his own with a bb gun....his choice....period....she has no control over what others do and did nothing wrong or they would not have pressed charges, they have several statements from others who have had the same problems and witnessed much more than she was even aware of. She has her priorities right wehre they should be, and you not knowing all the facts sure makes you look ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Jamie 136,541
News More racial unrest at St. Cloud Tech High School 11 hr Lee noman 2
News Muslim Day: Bay Area faithful come to Sacrament... 12 hr Mohammed Allah Fe... 23
News Online petition indicates support for Dallas IS... 13 hr Jo A Brown 1
News Students disillusioned as Durham strike drags on 15 hr good learnin xper... 1
News Tennessee Schools Caught Serving 'Foul,' 6-Year... 15 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... 16 hr tom wingo 31
More from around the web